Britney Spears Fantasy Set

Launched by the design house of Britney Spears in 2005, FANTASY BRITNEY SPEARS is a women's fragrance that possesses a blend of kiwi, white chocolate, musk, lychee, jasmine, orchid, and quince. It is recommended for romantic wear.

¿Es mi idea o huele a bombones😍🤩😻😌🤭? Me encanta 😻
Can I please try it I want it it’s scent is amazing ?
Start your review of Britney Spears Fantasy Set!
Chelsie G.
Concord, NC
Britney Spears Fantasy Set uploaded by Chelsie G.
I got this kit for Christmas one year and loved it. The perfume bottle is gorgeous and a great thing to set out to look at. I love the scent soo much I need to try more of her perfumes maybe one day.
Brenda  S.
Beaver Dam, KY
Britney Spears Fantasy Set uploaded by Brenda  S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I used to wear this a lot but not as much anymore but it’s a nice sweet, floral fragrance. I do think it’s dated now but still a decent perfume. I recommend. Affordable.
Nicole C.
Britney Spears Fantasy Set uploaded by Nicole C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have always loved this scent. It's a great scent for the summer. It's fairly cheap and the scent last all day which is a plus for me.
Natalie H.
Council Bluffs
Purchased at: Kohl's
The smell is so different it reminded me of flowers but also candy sweet. I love the design of the bottle and I love how long lasting the fragrance is! The lotion smelt just like you spray your body with the perfume .
Brenda S.
I was like 8 or 9 when my mom bought this perfume at CvS and it was quite an experience becauae the first time she put it on for a date night with my dad she didn't like the smell as much lol but it also smell a bit good it was like she was on the neutral side of this perfume like it give bad scent but also good scent at the same time. To this day CvS still sells it and goes for at least $19 from what i know and i think the packaging just screams early 2000s and 2010s to be honest.
Kathe N.
Sedalia, CO
I use a lot of perfumes, but I really love this one, I no longer have perfumes, I need this one urgently.
Milagros A.
Shelton, CT
This perfume was the first perfum I use in my life, my dad got it for me and I love it. Is very sweet. I still have one I’m using it for many years now and I think Is a good Perfum. Is not expensive, the bottle is very nice. Is very girly in my opinion.
Ashley H.
Woburn, MA
Worth the money if you use all 3! I think it was wasted on me because my skin was to sensitive for the lotion :/
Lidiany K.
Georgetown , TX
I'm passionate about this perfume, I like perfume that marks my arrival and it smells like a boss lady. It’s a sweet lovely one. I recommend it
Judith M.
Quincy, IL
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I had heard many fragrance YouTubers say this was really worth checking out. I bought it because it was affordable and I tend to be an oversprayer and it costs too much. This really smells nice. Great for Spring and Summer. Sweet and delicious smelling.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kathe N.
Sedalia, CO
il y a 10 mois
Kathe N. il y a 10 mois
Muchas gracias bella por la información!