Britney Spears Fantasy Intimate Edition Eau de Parfum uploaded by Katherine F.Britney Spears Fantasy Intimate Edition Eau de Parfum uploaded by abia-kyarna R.Britney Spears Fantasy Intimate Edition Eau de Parfum uploaded by Gabriele W.

BY BRITNEY SPEARS

Fantasy Britney Spears™ Intimate Edition celebrates being beautifully bare and confident in your own scented skin. A romantic fragrance of seduction where sensual florals and sweet notes delicately embrace the skin, ready for your intimate fantasy to begin.

Katherine F.
Fayetteville
This perfume is very sweet and feminine. It lasts maybe a couple of hours and isn’t over powering. I love the bottle it looks nice on my nightstand. I received this as a gift and I’d buy this again!
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,421 reviews
After testing this perfume out now the past 3times I went to Kohls...I just smell vanilla,brown sugar & faint musk IMO this is the sweetest scent she has come out with.

I found this scent to be light on me but decently lasting! I liked this but don't love it....would I get a bottle? Sure for the right price.

member-bd0d1
Beautiful scent! My favorite of all the fantasies. Gorgeous lemon and brown sugar. Super sweet and I get compliments all the time!
abia-kyarna R.
Honestly I got this perfume for christmas and it smells absolutely beautiful I use it ever day now it's become my favourite I totally recommend this is u like flower type scents🌹😻
Gabriele W.
Gorgeous besides from my fave private show this has to be close. It's so grown up for a Britney scent and it's delicious. You can't go wrong with it. The price is on point as well. Defo try this or private show or even midnight fantasy. I love them all apart from hidden fantasy which I have because I like the bottle lol Britney Spears Private Show Eau de Parfum
Samantha M.
Amherst, NS
This is my favourite version of Britney's Fantasy perfume ! I wear this every single day. The scent is a combination of fruit and vanilla, a very sexy scent. I just love it ! It's a good daytime scent, but could also be worn as a nighttime scent.
Jacqueline A.
Australia
I received about 3 of these for my birthday and thankfully i like the scent! Vanilla and musk notes and lingers on me all day. The bottle is a little plain but all in all happy with the perfume. Pretty new so is readily available online or in stores.
Erika C.
I was wondering if anyone knew what other sizes this came in?

Amazon