BY BRITNEY SPEARS

• what are the fragrance notes? vanilla? sweet? warm? floral?3 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
Tabatha F.
Stuart, VA
I used to love this when I was a teenager. It had a classic flirty smell, and came in a super cute bottle. It was fairly long lasting, and pretty affordable. I think it aims more the teenagers and not for women because the scent is that of a flirty teenager girl. I would recommend for a young girl.
Kimmie U.
Charlotte, NC
Omg! And when I say OMG, I mean omg. This has to be one of the best perfumes that I have ever had. I got it for Christmas right when it first came out and I was obsessed with it. The fragrance literally lasts me all day, and believe that it is still in my parfume collection!
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, Florida, FL

the frangancia is simply cool and a little sweet, I love this kind of perfume and my boyfriend too, when I use my friends do not keep telling me that the smell is exquisite, I got it the day of my birthday and since then I have not stopped to use it, it's too good
Liberty A.
Corona, CA
I bought this a couple of years back and oh man! It smells pretty good. Honestly, all of Britney Spears' perfumes smell pretty good, with the exception of one or two I think. And this one is really affordable if you look for it at Ross, Marshall's, or T.J. Maxx.
Gabriela P.
Miami

Fantasy is a fresh scent, I love it for the day so soft fragrance. I recommend for young girls to go to school or college. It is very delicious. It is the first time I use it, but buy a fragrance that best represents my personality. However I really liked
Ella M.
Fresno, CA
Great scent for a great price. This product is pretty easy to find for a low price wether it be Walmart of a store like Ross/Marshalls. Scent last longs and definitely get compliments on it. One of the few celebrity fragrances that's actually worth it.
Michelle b.
Man, WV
I received Fantasy as a Christmas gift a few years ago I was completely shocked at how much I loved it. I wear it daily and am constantly getting compliments on how good I smell. It has a beautiful bottle and I can find it almost anywhere.
Abby B.
Fantasy was one of the first perfumes I ever fell in love with! It's a beautiful sweet and sugary scent with hints of citrus, which I adore! All of the Fantasy perfumes smell wonderful, but the original is by far my favorite!
Madeleine Q.
the scent on this is sooo nice that i can run out of it, i always have one in my vanity and one in muy purse if needed but really this scent stays all day long sometimes i even wake up and still can fell this fruty scent!
Alyssa T.
This perfume smells great! I love wearing this one. I usually wear it when I'm going out because it's lasts a long time! Totally recommend if you're looking for a great smelling and long lasting perfume.
Carrie S.
Fair Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
what are the fragrance notes? vanilla? sweet? warm? floral?