BY BRITNEY SPEARS #62 in Fragrance for Her

• what are the fragrance notes? vanilla? sweet? warm? floral?3 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
Nicole W.
Stillwater, OK
This is sort of a nostalgic scent for me. Much like curious I would recommend as a great starter perfume for girls who don't know what they want or what to look for in a fragrance. It's not pricey at all very affordable and it smells nice and sweet. The bottle is darling and any girl will love it!!
Abigail C.
York, PA
I’m actually not a Britney Spears fan, but I’ve been getting this for years and love it. I always get compliments on it when I wear it. I think I have a bit of nostalgia attached to it since I’ve used it for so long, but it really does smell great. I think it’s a sweet scent but not overly so.
Tori Y.
Alamo, CA
I used to love this perfume when I was younger. I still like it, but I think there’s better perfumes out there. It’s really sweet just like cotton candy which is great for people like me who love foodie scents. It’s pretty long lasting as well and the packaging is a classic, I love the crystals!
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I’m not a huge perfume wearer so I don’t buy scents very often. I put it on when I remember but a lot of times that just ends up being on special occasions. This scent I have been buying on and off since I was a teenager. Some celebrity fragrances are gimmicky but this is actually a quality product. The scent lingers throughout the day. It’s subtle but still noticeable.
Tarah V.
Tampa, FL
This is an ultimate fantasy. It has such a great smelling, delicious smell. Sweet & refreshing hint to it that's not overdone. Not to mention the packaging & bottle are so fun looking too. On top of that, Britney Spears!
Megan N.
Macon, GA
Got this perfume in a box set for Christmas with the lotion and glittery clutch. Love the scent, it lasts all day especially paired with the lotion. I have gotten so many compliments whenever I wear this perfume/lotion.
Destiney P.
I have been using this since I was a teenager. My mom gets me a bottle every year for Christmas because she knows I love it so much! I always get compliments every time I wear it and it only takes a little so the bottle last a long time!!! My favorite perfume ever!
Vicky M.
Anchorage, AK
My cousin had a bottle of this and I spritzed it to see how it would smell like and In my opinion it’s one of the best smelling perfume I’ve ever smelled before.
Jamie H.
Columbus, GA
OMG this was my go to perfume. I loved the fruity soft scent. I always got this as a gift for Christmas from my mom. It was pricey but worth it. I think I need to go get me a bottle
Julia A.
CHAPMANVILLE, WV
I remember when I first got this perfume I could not get enough of it. I went through it like nothing. I love this one so much. It smells so good and lasts so long. The bottle is super cute. I went through like 3 of these when I had them. I most definitely recommend this one.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
what are the fragrance notes? vanilla? sweet? warm? floral?