BY BRITNEY SPEARS

A love potion of fruits and flowers consisting of litchi golden quince and kiwi jasmine white chocolate orris root musk and woods. 3.4 oz EDP Spray. see more...

• Would love to try this out and tell you my opinions on it...1 Answers
Gina C.
Long Beach, CA
I am obsessed with this perfume. I first got it as a gift when I was only about 12 years old, and I have been using it since then. It has been 7 years and this is still my favorite go-to perfume, I have repurchased it so many times and will continue to do so. The packaging is amazing, it is so whimsical and pretty. I love that the fragrance is pink and super girly, which is exactly what it smells like. It is a really girly, sweet fragrance, but it doesn't smell cheap or too sweet. It has a really nice floral, sweet fragrance that isn't overly strong or immature smelling. It is such an inexpensive perfume, but it smells like it is expensive. It doesn't have an overpowering smell at all, it smells so feminine and candy-like. The fragrance also lasts all day for me, and fades into a really subdued sweet smell that I am just as obsessed with as the smell it gives off right when you apply it. I truly recommend this perfume, and it is also so inexpensive. If you like sweet, candy, and floral girly smells, then this is definitely the perfume for you.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Despite my perfume snobbyness that I've developed in my young adult life since I wear them daily, I absolutely love this cheap little perfume.
The best thing about it? It doesn't smell cheap at all. Now it does smell young and a bit immature but not at all cheap.
It smells like a more expensive and a little more mature than your favorite cotton candy perfume you had in that pink body spray when you were 7 (or was that just me? Lol).
It is a super sweet candy type smell. Not every one likes this. But if you do Its great. There's different layers of sweetness and sweet scents which makes it more expensive smelling but its definitely sweet.
It lasts a good amount of time. Probably 8 to 12 hours before it starts to fade. But its not so strong ots stifling to you or anyone youre around.
I love the bottle. Its so pretty and it travels surprisingly well. I love the purple bottle and the little cute dots. Its very cutesy and feminine.
I totally recommend this to anyone who loves sweet candy scents but I'd probably pass on this if you're over 30 to be honest. It might not smell so feminine and cute and end up more desperate in that sense.
Codi H.
Canton, GA
I love this fragrance! It’s my favorite every day scent that’s strong and sweet enough to make a lasting impression. It is long lasting, and my go-to for years! I’ve no joke bought this perfume for 8 years. It’s affordable, it’s delicious, and I always get compliments! This is a must try!
Gaby R.
Pretty good perfume and i love the scent, but i was expecting a bit more from it. The smell is so good but I was expecting something really good from Britney, not gonna lie this is one of my favorite perfumes. It’s hard to explain but it was just missing something. The liquid in the bottle is there for a while because i got this a couple years ago, but the bottle isn’t very big and the scent isn’t long lasting. Also, the bottle wasn’t eye catching either. It smells very nice though!
Sharon J.
Mountain House, CA
This was one of my favorite, everyday, go to perfume in the past. I didn't 're buy it coz I wanted to try something different but I would love to ree by it again. It has a floral scent. Does not stain clothes. Stays all day. Would definitely recommend this. It is even available at Wal-Mart.
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
I really love this perfume. I ask for it every Christmas. It is very affordable and I always get compliments when I wear it. The shower gel in the same scent is just as amazing.
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
This was the first perfume that I ever owned. My mom took me to Nordstrom and I got to pick my own. I was so excited! The moment I smelled Fantasy, I knew this was it. It smells so sweet (which I love) and feminine. I ran out of it years ago but I've never forgotten how much I love this stuff!
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
My second favorite scent by her in this line. I really like how this smells and I find myself buying this one over and over again when I run out. I do really love her line and I am super impressed with how they all nice and good at the same time. They smell same yet different
Katelyn A.
Bay St Louis, MS
Absolutely in love with this perfume! I have worn it for years and get many compliments on it. It lasts pretty long compared to other perfumes I have tried. I received mine as a Christmas present from my sister who purchased it at Rite Aid. i would definitely recommend!
Melissa C.
Omg! I could go on and on about how much I adore this perfume! It is so sweet smelling. I wear it every single day! The bottle is adorable, and the thing I love most is that it's super long lasting. The scent truly lasts all day. I highly recommend if you enjoy sweet girly scents
Jamielee L.
Thetford
Would love to try this out and tell you my opinions on it...