BY BRITNEY SPEARS #53 in Perfume for Her

Fantasy Britney Spears perfume by Britney Spears is a women's fragrance that is perfect for a romantic evening out with that special someone.  Introduced in 2005, the scent features a blend of kiwi, orchid, white chocolate, jasmine, and musk to create a perfume that will turn heads the moment you walk into a room.  A single spritz is just what you need to leave a long-lasting impression.

Quick view

• Magic love potion of sweet temptation
  • Red lychee, golden quince & exotics kiwi

• Does the fragrance stay on for long???? Is it long lasting??2 Answers
  • Would love to try this out and tell you my opinions on it...1 Answers
Gina C.
Long Beach, CA
I am obsessed with this perfume. I first got it as a gift when I was only about 12 years old, and I have been using it since then. It has been 7 years and this is still my favorite go-to perfume, I have repurchased it so many times and will continue to do so. The packaging is amazing, it is so whimsical and pretty. I love that the fragrance is pink and super girly, which is exactly what it smells like. It is a really girly, sweet fragrance, but it doesn't smell cheap or too sweet. It has a really nice floral, sweet fragrance that isn't overly strong or immature smelling. It is such an inexpensive perfume, but it smells like it is expensive. It doesn't have an overpowering smell at all, it smells so feminine and candy-like. The fragrance also lasts all day for me, and fades into a really subdued sweet smell that I am just as obsessed with as the smell it gives off right when you apply it. I truly recommend this perfume, and it is also so inexpensive. If you like sweet, candy, and floral girly smells, then this is definitely the perfume for you.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Despite my perfume snobbyness that I've developed in my young adult life since I wear them daily, I absolutely love this cheap little perfume.
The best thing about it? It doesn't smell cheap at all. Now it does smell young and a bit immature but not at all cheap.
It smells like a more expensive and a little more mature than your favorite cotton candy perfume you had in that pink body spray when you were 7 (or was that just me? Lol).
It is a super sweet candy type smell. Not every one likes this. But if you do Its great. There's different layers of sweetness and sweet scents which makes it more expensive smelling but its definitely sweet.
It lasts a good amount of time. Probably 8 to 12 hours before it starts to fade. But its not so strong ots stifling to you or anyone youre around.
I love the bottle. Its so pretty and it travels surprisingly well. I love the purple bottle and the little cute dots. Its very cutesy and feminine.
I totally recommend this to anyone who loves sweet candy scents but I'd probably pass on this if you're over 30 to be honest. It might not smell so feminine and cute and end up more desperate in that sense.
marie A.
This is one of my all time favorites since i was a teen. It has a very sweet smell almost like cotton candy. It is very strong, so one squirt will  last a long time. the packaging is super cute as well. I think if you like sweet smelling parfum that this is one to try.
♫‎JenRizzo♫ ‎.
Boston
I got this cause it came with free body wash A lot of people were raving about the Britney Spears collection and I thought this was the one that smells like cupcakes but it really didn't it was different I mean it's it's OK but I'm it's not one that I would consider a favorite I wanted to try the blue one out of Britney Spears the circus one I believe that's the one that smells like cupcakes but this has a spice smell to it but Its definitely not a cupcake smell but for 20 bucks I got the lotion in the perfume to try out it's different so I were it on occasions
Lindsay R.
I used to wear this on high school but once I ran out I forgot about it until recently. I bought the big 3.3 fl oz bottle. It’s nostalgic for me but also smells very nice. It has a bit of a “spicy” scent compared to other sweet perfumes and when I wear it these days I get compliments on it and people say “wow I forgot about this but it smells so good!”
Maha S.
Aspen Hill
This is a very nice fragrance. It's very sweet! For the price it lasts a long time, to be honest I love Britney Spears perfumes, they are good quality and the price point is low. It smells fruity to me. I used to wear this in my twenties, and even though I feel that I grew out of it and won't wear it again. I still think it's delicious!
Nicole W.
Stillwater, OK
This is sort of a nostalgic scent for me. Much like curious I would recommend as a great starter perfume for girls who don't know what they want or what to look for in a fragrance. It's not pricey at all very affordable and it smells nice and sweet. The bottle is darling and any girl will love it!!
Tori Y.
Alamo, CA
I used to love this perfume when I was younger. I still like it, but I think there’s better perfumes out there. It’s really sweet just like cotton candy which is great for people like me who love foodie scents. It’s pretty long lasting as well and the packaging is a classic, I love the crystals!
Francesca C.
Thompson
I’ve been obsessed write this perfume since I was like 10-12 years old ! Every time I get another perfume I always find myself going back to this one! I got it from Kohl’s with some Kohl’s cash after having a tiny sample on me for years. Will forever love this scent. So sweet.
Codi H.
Canton, GA
I love this fragrance! It’s my favorite every day scent that’s strong and sweet enough to make a lasting impression. It is long lasting, and my go-to for years! I’ve no joke bought this perfume for 8 years. It’s affordable, it’s delicious, and I always get compliments! This is a must try!
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
what are the fragrance notes? vanilla? sweet? warm? floral?
Farzana💖 k.
Does the fragrance stay on for long???? Is it long lasting??
Jamielee L.
Thetford
Would love to try this out and tell you my opinions on it...

back