BY BRITNEY SPEARS

Fantasy Britney Spears perfume by Britney Spears is a women's fragrance that is perfect for a romantic evening out with that special someone.  Introduced in 2005, the scent features a blend of kiwi, orchid, white chocolate, jasmine, and musk to create a perfume that will turn heads the moment you walk into a room.  A single spritz is just what you need to leave a long-lasting impression.

Quick view

• Magic love potion of sweet temptation
  • Red lychee, golden quince & exotics kiwi

• Would love to try this out and tell you my opinions on it...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Gina C.
Long Beach, CA
I am obsessed with this perfume. I first got it as a gift when I was only about 12 years old, and I have been using it since then. It has been 7 years and this is still my favorite go-to perfume, I have repurchased it so many times and will continue to do so. The packaging is amazing, it is so whimsical and pretty. I love that the fragrance is pink and super girly, which is exactly what it smells like. It is a really girly, sweet fragrance, but it doesn't smell cheap or too sweet. It has a really nice floral, sweet fragrance that isn't overly strong or immature smelling. It is such an inexpensive perfume, but it smells like it is expensive. It doesn't have an overpowering smell at all, it smells so feminine and candy-like. The fragrance also lasts all day for me, and fades into a really subdued sweet smell that I am just as obsessed with as the smell it gives off right when you apply it. I truly recommend this perfume, and it is also so inexpensive. If you like sweet, candy, and floral girly smells, then this is definitely the perfume for you.
♫‎JenRizzo♫ ‎.
Boston
I got this cause it came with free body wash A lot of people were raving about the Britney Spears collection and I thought this was the one that smells like cupcakes but it really didn't it was different I mean it's it's OK but I'm it's not one that I would consider a favorite I wanted to try the blue one out of Britney Spears the circus one I believe that's the one that smells like cupcakes but this has a spice smell to it but Its definitely not a cupcake smell but for 20 bucks I got the lotion in the perfume to try out it's different so I were it on occasions
Lindsay R.
I used to wear this on high school but once I ran out I forgot about it until recently. I bought the big 3.3 fl oz bottle. It’s nostalgic for me but also smells very nice. It has a bit of a “spicy” scent compared to other sweet perfumes and when I wear it these days I get compliments on it and people say “wow I forgot about this but it smells so good!”
Maha S.
Aspen Hill
This is a very nice fragrance. It's very sweet! For the price it lasts a long time, to be honest I love Britney Spears perfumes, they are good quality and the price point is low. It smells fruity to me. I used to wear this in my twenties, and even though I feel that I grew out of it and won't wear it again. I still think it's delicious!
Nicole W.
Stillwater, OK
This is sort of a nostalgic scent for me. Much like curious I would recommend as a great starter perfume for girls who don't know what they want or what to look for in a fragrance. It's not pricey at all very affordable and it smells nice and sweet. The bottle is darling and any girl will love it!!
Tori Y.
Alamo, CA
I used to love this perfume when I was younger. I still like it, but I think there’s better perfumes out there. It’s really sweet just like cotton candy which is great for people like me who love foodie scents. It’s pretty long lasting as well and the packaging is a classic, I love the crystals!
Codi H.
Canton , GA
I love this fragrance! It’s my favorite every day scent that’s strong and sweet enough to make a lasting impression. It is long lasting, and my go-to for years! I’ve no joke bought this perfume for 8 years. It’s affordable, it’s delicious, and I always get compliments! This is a must try!
Gaby R.
Pretty good perfume and i love the scent, but i was expecting a bit more from it. The smell is so good but I was expecting something really good from Britney, not gonna lie this is one of my favorite perfumes. It’s hard to explain but it was just missing something. The liquid in the bottle is there for a while because i got this a couple years ago, but the bottle isn’t very big and the scent isn’t long lasting. Also, the bottle wasn’t eye catching either. It smells very nice though!
Tarah V.
Tampa, FL
If you're looking for a sweet smelling, delicious scent that delights your sense, then this one's for you. It also comes in a beautiful bejeweled bottle that is colored in a pretty pink color and covered in jewels that enchants the eyes.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I’m not a huge perfume wearer so I don’t buy scents very often. I put it on when I remember but a lot of times that just ends up being on special occasions. This scent I have been buying on and off since I was a teenager. Some celebrity fragrances are gimmicky but this is actually a quality product. The scent lingers throughout the day. It’s subtle but still noticeable.
Farzana💖 k.
Does the fragrance stay on for long???? Is it long lasting??
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
what are the fragrance notes? vanilla? sweet? warm? floral?
Jamielee L.
Thetford
Would love to try this out and tell you my opinions on it...