MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerBritney Spears
Fantasy and Private Show Fine Fragrance Mist

Britney Spears Fantasy and Private Show Fine Fragrance Mist

by Britney Spears

Express your unique style with Britney Spears Fantasy Fine Fragrance Mist. Choosing the right scent puts a personal signature on every outfit. Whether you're heading to the office or out to meet that special someone, this floral fragrance mist is an...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Britney Spears Fantasy and Private Show Fine Fragrance Mist!
Tiffany F.
Quincy, IL
Britney Spears Fantasy and Private Show Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Tiffany F.
Purchased at: Walmart
As you can see I’m going to have to buy a new bottle soon. I didn’t think I would love this scent so much when I bought it but it has become one of my favorites to wear. I definitely recommend this product.
Kayti B.
Britney Spears Fantasy and Private Show Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Kayti B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I switch between two different Britney scents because I like both of them, but this one I seem to get more compliments on. It's a floral scent that isn't too overpowering and can be worn whenever and lasts the majority of the day without needing to spray more. It costs around $7 and can usually be bought at any major retailer. Britney Spears Fantasy and Private Show Fine Fragrance Mist
Angie S.
Easley
Britney Spears Fantasy and Private Show Fine Fragrance Mist. It's a cheaper oarfume. I just kind of spritz it through the day to get certain smells like smoke smell of me, a little sweat form the humidity, etc. I got many many compliments Britney Spears Fantasy and Private Show Fine Fragrance Mist
Natasha C.
Columbia
Love this fragrance. It has a very amazing scent. And it last all day and all night. Depends on how much you put on.
Esther M.
bronx
Smells fruity with a twist! Would recommend for a casual outing! Affordable & good quailty? I think thats a yes from me! 10/10
Chia C.
This spray is so nostalgic. If you want to smell like you just got back from candy land then this spray is what you need. It's also very affordable. It at times is a little too sweet smelling but I like to mix my sprays sometimes so I'll mix it with a less sweet spray to tone it down if needed.
Veronica M.
Love this mist but I dont use it all the time. Got it as a gift with a few other things in a gift set. Smells really pretty but you have to put alot on for it to stay. It's not very pricey at all. Would definitely recommend and I would probably buy it again also.
Ashley M.
Corinth, TX
i absolutely love this perfume. it smells so sweet. its kinda pricey but well worth the money.  and you get a decent amount as well. i wouldnt make any changes to it. i got a regular size bottle and i used it everyday and it lasted me 6 months maybe longer.
Blake G.
Senoia, GA
Love the smell and the price. I just wish it didnt wear off so soon. My daughter loves to wear it as well. I have been buying this fragrance for years!
Kaitlyn. C.
Calif City, CA
Fantasy is my favorite scent of all time, I always re purchase this just to have. Best smell ever I will never get tired of it.

Looking for your answer?