Britney Spears Curious Perfumed Shimmer Stick

by Britney Spears

Curious by Britney Spears was introduced in 2004 as a sensual, romantic fragrance for any woman. This beautiful floral aroma has an exciting white floral for the top notes. The heart of this fragrance is a beautiful Louisana Magnolia finishing off with...

Does this smell last all day?
What do you guys. Think of this perfume? ?
Start your review of Britney Spears Curious Perfumed Shimmer Stick!
How would you rate this product?
4 years agoValdosta, GA
Love love love Curious!!! I have been using it for years! I first tried this shimmer stick in a combo pack that was the perfume with the shimmer stick included. I didn't know about it at first, (I didn't want to feel sticky, itchy, etc.) But once it was on it was like lotion that absorbs into your skin you don't feel it. so you get this amazing scent along with a cutesy shimmer for a night ouT. And it lasts all night. LOVE IT!
4 years agoJacksonville, FL
This sweet smelling perfume is perfect for an every day use. I used it all throughout high school and I would continually receive compliments on it. Now my sister wears it since she's in high school and loves it also.
3 years agoPorter, TX
This is one of the first fragrances that I ever bought. I think this was her first one she made. It is not that expensive. The bottle is pretty too. And they sell it at walmart and Target too!
5 years agoCanal Wnchstr, OH
Ah, brings me back to my middle school days. When I was in 6th-7th grade, most girls were wearing this scent. It was bold and sophistacted (at least to a teenager). Still enjoy the smell of this perfume, not so much the shimmer in this specific product though.
5 years agoPontiac, MI
The smell of this product is amazing. Although the smell is very good, i do not like the shimmer stick. It is way to shimmery for my liking i prefer the curious perfume. This product is just okay. I would recommend if you like shimmer.
a year agoVallejo, CA
I really like this perfume it smeels amazing. It has a sweet smell that blends well with my ph balance. It can be found on sale between the proces of $16-21.00... i do recommend
5 years agoAtlanta, GA
The word that comes to mind with this fragrance is pretty. It has a light sweet smell. It's not fruity just a mild scent. It smells good but not one of my favorites.
5 years ago
This scent has been good for YEARS and I still love it. The shimmer is nice and the scent lasts a while on my skin.
5 years agoCorona, CA
This goes on so sheer, delicate and beautiful. It's shimmery and smells pretty strong but not overpowering!
5 years agoBlaine, TN
I absolutely love this perfume. It was the first real perfume I bought and I still use it to this day