BY BRITNEY SPEARS

Be Curious An Exhilarating White Floral Wrapped In Vanilla-Infused Musk Accented With Louisiana Magnolia Curious By Britney Spears Launched In 2004 Under The Elizabeth Arden Fragrance House.&Nbsp; Curious Is Fun And Playful.&Nbsp; It Is A Fine Juxtaposition Of The Creamy-Pink Magnolia Flowers With Tuberose, Jasmine And Primrose Flowers Along With Pears, Woods And Vanilla-Ice Musk.&Nbsp; It Is Made For The Confident, Strong And Brave Young Ladies Of Today.&Nbsp; It Is Sensual And Yet Classy.&Nbsp; Take It With You On A Holiday, Work Or Even A Romantic Night. see more...

Britney Spears Curious Eau de Parfum Spray for Women
  • "I pretty much stick to VS Love Spell or Pure Seduction for perfume, but a few years ago after smelling this, I had to have it!" in 6 reviews
  • "I think was the first perfume my husband ever bought me and it smells great!" in 6 reviews
  • "This one has been a long time favorite of mine, I've had a constant supply of it since it came out back when I was in high school." in 5 reviews
  • "Its one of my go to scents because its not too strong and the scent last a long time it just fades throughout the day amand still smells amazing. " in 5 reviews
  • "I usually don't like perfume; strong scents make me feel a little sick a lot of the time but this is just my favorite perfume." in 5 reviews
Nicole W.
Stillwater, OK
Curious was one of the very first bottles of perfume I ever owned. It was a birthday gift and I still wear it today, like her other fragrances it's long lasting and the musk isn't over powering or irritating. I always repurchase and I definitely recommend gifting to girls who just don't know what to look for, this is a great start!!
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
This perfume is my all time favorite. When I was a kid I always wear this perfume. So I had to grab it as I saw it at Ross today. It brings me a lot of happy memory. It is very sweet, floral scent. So if you like sweet scent you would love this perfume!
Tiffany M.
Dayton, TN
I got this Britney Spears Curious Eau de Parfum Spray for Women for Christmas a few years ago, it smells amazing! I know that the price is fair and it came from Walmart. I would recommend it to any ladies who want to smell great!
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
I've been using this for about 10 years. I don't wear perfume every day, so it lasts a while for me. I have probably had 3 bottles of this perfume,and it'll always be my favorite scent. I love how fancy the bottle looks and you can get it for about $20 at Wal-Mart.
Valerie J.
Ontario , CA
This scent is good for a younger crowd. It is very sweet and Strong. Would recommend only one spray for multiple reasons, it is strong, the bottle is small, and it lasts all day
Alejandra R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
My old time favorite smelling perfume. I love how it smells. Too be honest I love how all of Britney Spears perfume smell. The scent does last a while and would buy this again!
Stephine G.
Lancaster, PA
This is my all time favorite perfume. I have been wearing this in and off for about 8 years . Scent lasts all day. Romantic/warm smell. Reasonable price. Would definitely recommend to everyone!
Jena B.
This is one of my favorite perfumes to wear. The smell is a nice clean refreshing smell that is not too strong and it lasts all day. I got a lot of compliments when I wear this perfume.
April T.
Campton
This was my go to perfume in high school! I still wear it occasionally! It smells amazing, I love it. Recently got a bottle for Christmas so it’s back in my life thankfully!
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I first started getting this one of Britney perfumes. I was really impressed with her line. They smell pretty, and not too harsh unlike other brands on the market. Most brands make me sick and give me a major headache.

I still buy her perfume to this day! Out of all the other brands that I have used, this one last a light scent and not with too much fragrance
Samantha S.
Phoenix , AZ
Does this give anyone else a headache, or are my friends and i strange?
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
Can anyone describe what this smells like?
Yeymmy C.
I seen this perfume in stores, I always want to buy it but I never do, I wonder it it has a long lasting smell.
Debbie T.
ANNAN
What's your fav Britney spears perfume?
sarah s.
GILLINGHAM, Kent
Where can i get testers?