BY BRITNEY SPEARS

Feminine, light, airy, and dazzling, CURIOUS will have all eyes on you wherever you go. With just one spray you’ll be the best dressed woman with this scent. Notes of vanilla, magnolia, pear, fresh lotus, tuberose, musk, pink cyclamen, and jasmine, make this fragrance an intoxicatingly delicious and playful parfum. Wear this on a romantic dinner date, a night filled with dancing and friends, or a busy day at work.

This best-selling women’s parfum, has garnered rave reviews online from women all across the world who have become smitten with this scent. No other perfumes, brands, or big name can compare to this fun and sexy scent.

In need of a genius gift idea for the woman in your life? Whether you’re looking for a new perfume or cologne for your sister, a refill of your friend’s favorite body spray or eau de toilette, or a rollerball for your coworker who likes to travel, CURIOUS will replace their entire collection and become their best fragrance yet. With an authentic and youthful smell, CURIOUS is packaged in a light turquoise container. Whether you’re the finder and trendsetting woman or the laidback fashionista when it comes to fragrances and style, this unique and fragrant blend will have all eyes on you.

Britney Spears Curious Eau de Parfum
  • "I pretty much stick to VS Love Spell or Pure Seduction for perfume, but a few years ago after smelling this, I had to have it!" in 6 reviews
  • "I think was the first perfume my husband ever bought me and it smells great!" in 6 reviews
  • "This one has been a long time favorite of mine, I've had a constant supply of it since it came out back when I was in high school." in 5 reviews
  • "Its one of my go to scents because its not too strong and the scent last a long time it just fades throughout the day amand still smells amazing. " in 5 reviews
  • "I usually don't like perfume; strong scents make me feel a little sick a lot of the time but this is just my favorite perfume." in 5 reviews
Nicole W.
Stillwater, OK
Curious was one of the very first bottles of perfume I ever owned. It was a birthday gift and I still wear it today, like her other fragrances it's long lasting and the musk isn't over powering or irritating. I always repurchase and I definitely recommend gifting to girls who just don't know what to look for, this is a great start!!
Tiffany M.
Dayton, TN
I got this Britney Spears Curious Eau de Parfum for Christmas a few years ago, it smells amazing! I know that the price is fair and it came from Walmart. I would recommend it to any ladies who want to smell great!
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
I've been using this for about 10 years. I don't wear perfume every day, so it lasts a while for me. I have probably had 3 bottles of this perfume,and it'll always be my favorite scent. I love how fancy the bottle looks and you can get it for about $20 at Wal-Mart.
Rose B.
Nashville
OG perfume! Have it currently and even tho I don't always wear it. It has a very nice scent that definitely lingers and lasts a while! So it does mean it's a big strong but I mean it's a perfume, kinda meant to be lol. Def give it a smell test!
Dawn E.
RINGGOLD, GA
All time favorite!! I have worn Curious since I was in high school. I am now 30, and have not tired of it. This is the only perfume that does not bother my allergies. It last all day, and I think it actually smells better after it has been on awhile. The 3.3 oz will last me close to a year, and I wear it almost every day.
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
This perfume is my all time favorite. When I was a kid I always wear this perfume. So I had to grab it as I saw it at Ross today. It brings me a lot of happy memory. It is very sweet, floral scent. So if you like sweet scent you would love this perfume!
Alejandra R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
My old time favorite smelling perfume. I love how it smells. Too be honest I love how all of Britney Spears perfume smell. The scent does last a while and would buy this again!
Heather M.
Scottsboro, AL
Now this one is totally different it does smell good but it last a little longer like half a day . So if you going out for night time then this is perfect for you
Brittany R.
Bellefontaine, OH
This stuff is overpriced and smells like something a little girl would wear. I'm glad it was just a sample I received and that I hadn't actually wasted my money. All these music artists come out with perfumes and they all give me intense headaches!
Parris S.
Ringgold, GA
This is my all time favorite Brittany Spears perfume I love the smell and it last long ! It comes in a cute bottle ! I wear it all the time definitely love this perfume !
Sammi S.
Phoenix , AZ
Does this give anyone else a headache, or are my friends and i strange?
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
Can anyone describe what this smells like?
Debbie T.
ANNAN
What's your fav Britney spears perfume?
Yeymmy C.
I seen this perfume in stores, I always want to buy it but I never do, I wonder it it has a long lasting smell.
Kendra A.
San Diego, CA
Which scent do you think is the best Britney scent?

Amazon