BY BRITNEY SPEARS

Mariah M.
Massillon, OH
Oh my! It's been so long since I have seen this tiny bottle! I don't even remember where I purchased it (or should I say my mom) since I was a teeny bopper. I loved the smell it was one of my favorites very sweet but not too. I don't think now as an adult I would wear it by if you're in high school check it out!
Dava R.
Lake Mary, FL
This is one of my favorite perfumes ever. This has been around for awhile, every young girl has owned a million bottles. It smells amazing, and sweet and it lasts on my body forever! I am so obsessed with this fragrance I literally am going to go buy it now again.
Maria T.
Santa Maria, CA
Love this scent! It is a sweet scent but not overpowering. Any age appropriate in my opinion compared to other sweet perfumes. It is a repurchase because I just couldn't be without it. Would highly recommend.
Leslie V.
I do not like this perfum very much! And specially because the bottle is very very tinny! And In my country is not too cheap!
Heidi G.
Edmonds, WA
I bought this perfume several years ago and will use it every once in awhile. It does remind me of my younger years, but just one spray is the perfect amount!
Janita W.
Lakewood, OH
This perfume smell really good on me but it really depends on your body chemistry just because it's smell good on your don't me it will smell good on you
Veronica S.
One of my favorite scents, however unfortunately, it doesn't stay on for very long.
Savannah M.
This bottle is so pretty! But the smell is simple and elegant. Not to pricey either. It also lasts a good while
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
Very good perfume. its smells lovely and it not too much, definitely would buy again. I gonna gift a bottle to mom.
Christina H.
I LOVE THIS PERFUME had it since I was only thirteen years old, it's one of my favorite Britney Spears perfume