BY BRITNEY SPEARS

Mariah M.
Mariah M.
Massillon, OH
Oh my! It's been so long since I have seen this tiny bottle! I don't even remember where I purchased it (or should I say my mom) since I was a teeny bopper. I loved the smell it was one of my favorites very sweet but not too. I don't think now as an adult I would wear it by if you're in high school check it out!
Dava R.
Dava R.
Lake Mary, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite perfumes ever. This has been around for awhile, every young girl has owned a million bottles. It smells amazing, and sweet and it lasts on my body forever! I am so obsessed with this fragrance I literally am going to go buy it now again.
Maria T.
Maria T.
Santa Maria, CA
Love this scent! It is a sweet scent but not overpowering. Any age appropriate in my opinion compared to other sweet perfumes. It is a repurchase because I just couldn't be without it. Would highly recommend.
Leslie V.
Leslie V.
I do not like this perfum very much! And specially because the bottle is very very tinny! And In my country is not too cheap!
Janita W.
Janita W.
Lakewood, OH
This perfume smell really good on me but it really depends on your body chemistry just because it's smell good on your don't me it will smell good on you
Alejandra B.
Alejandra B.
Hidalgo, TX
This perufme reminds me of my childhood. It smells very unique and fresh. I would wear this during the day
Amariah N.
Amariah N.
This product is one of my absolute favorites!!!!!!! There is no way I could live without it!!!
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Britney Spears Curious perfume is the ideal perfume for a young lady. Its the perfect type of step up from a body musy
Sarah  M.
Sarah M.
Severna Park , Maryland
I have loved this scent for years! Love using a travel size in my purse all the time. It's fresh and clean!
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bottle is so pretty! But the smell is simple and elegant. Not to pricey either. It also lasts a good while