Britney Spears Curious Eau De Parfum uploaded by Beatriz D.Britney Spears Curious Eau De Parfum uploaded by Joan H.

BY BRITNEY SPEARS

Britney Spears Curious Eau De Parfum: 1.0 oz Eau de Parfum Spray see more...

• Which scent do you think is the best Britney scent?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I like all of Brittneys perfumes they come in cute bottles and smell very light and refreshing." in 1 review
  • "My all time favorite perfume, on the good for the dollar side!" in 1 review
Rose B.
Nashville
OG perfume! Have it currently and even tho I don't always wear it. It has a very nice scent that definitely lingers and lasts a while! So it does mean it's a big strong but I mean it's a perfume, kinda meant to be lol. Def give it a smell test!
Charise R.
Manchester, New Hampshire
Out of all the perfume's that i have or have ever tried. This one i like a lot. since Britney has come out with this i have always had it on my dresser. always had a back up of it. the packaging and the style of the bottle is awesome and fun to look at. Its also one of the most common perfume's around. a few people will point out what im wearing because they like just as much as i do.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
By far, my favorite scent of all of them. I first tried this scent a few years ago when I wanted a perfume. I have a huge issue with most perfumes they usually make me sick and give a problem but not with this one. It is a pleasant scent and smell so very nice
Kathrine Y.
Warren, MI
I actually really like this. If I had to chose between Britney Spears perfumes I would definitely chose fancy instead. However with that said this one has a really nice scent. it doe snot last all day but lasts long enough for it to be a good perfume!
Anne C.
Parma, OH
I feel that this scent is too sweet and reminds too much of high schoolers. Maybe because I don't feel there's much depth to the scent and it's really strong on not long lasting. I've seen this for cheap at TJ Maxx so if you enjoy the scent, you can nab it for cheap.
Nicole D.
One of my fave britney perfumes. I got this when it first came out so i kinda remember how it smells. It was unique and i never smelled anything like it before. The packaging was cool too. Definitely worth a try and sample it if you can
Yesenia G.
Not a big fan of this scent. I got it as a gift one year for my birthday and I haven't used it up. I have tried to wear it out; it is just not my scent unfortunately. I do love the packaging, I feel that it is very flirty and cute. The bottle reminds me of a genie for some reason haha
Briana T.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my go to perfume. It's a light airy scent that lasts all day. The smell is very feminine. When I worked in a pizza delivery chain I use to hate going home smelling pizza. When I put on this perfume I would always get compliments on it. It really is a must buy.
Shinel D.
I love everything about this perfume. So much, that I'm currently on my second bottle and it seriously lasts a really long time. The scent is very refreshing and lasts a very long time as well. I will seriously use this perfume forever.
Jadid M.
Jackson Hts, NY
Amazing amazing amazing ! Fresh smell I love it because stays for a very long time and it smells delicious. I absolutely and definitely will buy this product again !
Kendra A.
San Diego, CA
Which scent do you think is the best Britney scent?