Britney Spears Curious 6.8 oz Body Souffle uploaded by amelie o.

BY BRITNEY SPEARS

What is the difference between Pure Perfume, Eau de Parfumes, Eau de Toilette, and Eau de Cologne? The differences are simply a matter of the amount or concentration of oils in the fragrance. The highest concentration is in pure perfume (or Parfumes). Next would be Eau de Parfumes, then Eau de Toilette, and finally Eau de Cologne. Some manufacturers make a solid perfume, solid perfume is as strong as a pure perfume however it is in a gel-like consistency. Eau De Toilette and Eau De Cologne are generally interchangeable, especially in Men's fragrances. After Shave has the least amount of oils. The higher the concentration the longer your fragrance will last, and the less you need to apply. This photo is a representation of the brand only. Actual product container/packaging may vary. see more...

• Does anyone know how the lotion feels after you put it on...2 Answers
Ivonne V.
Aguadilla, PR
"Curious" was Britney's first perfume and while it has a very nice light scent, it simply does not last and while other perfumes loose their pizzazz with time, this one just stinks after a while. The souffle is nice, leaves your skin soft and it is not sticky but it doesn't do much to moisturize, in my opinion, and the scent doesn't last on your skin either. If you're buying the perfume and the body wash, then get the souffle as well but it's not something I would buy on it's own.
nelly V.
Pasadena, TX
've always heard that dying hair was to much maintenance of trying to maintain the color so I never really wanted to dye my hair. Eventually I decided to go Ombré and I fell in love and didn't want it to go away! I headed to my local walmart to find a great shampoo and conditioner to make my color stay! I found this gem and was surprised that it was actually a volumizing shampoo too! I have thin hair so volume is one of my main hair priorities. I'm happy I got a 2 in one with this shampoo. Makes my hair feel so silky and fixes my damage!
Phoebe S.
Medicine park, Ok
I love Britney Spears so i hate to knock this down but i just did not like this, it actually gave me a headache, my sister loved it though, I'm into fruity smells, I would use it if someone gifted it to me but i would never buy this but the packaging is cute :)
Lena N.
I got this for my birthday when it first came out. Although it makes skin soft the scent only last a short while. Might as well use an unscented lotion if thats the case.
angelica c.
I've had the perfume from Britney Spears. It's smells amazing and last a pretty long time. The price is reasonable considering the amount of high end perfumes. I can't wait to try the lotion.
Stephany M.
Santa Ana, CA
This lotion has a very nice scent. There is also a perfume that matches the lotion. The best part is that it is very affordable.
Jess B.
Leaves the skin soft however the scent only lasts around 2-4 hours, the scent is amazing but I wouldn't rebuy it!
angelica c.
Does anyone know how the lotion feels after you put it on? There is nothing worse that putting on lotion then it starts getting a sticky feel.