BY BRITNEY SPEARS

For long-lasting effects fragrance should be applied to the bodys pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat. Pulse points give off more body heat as this is where blood vessels are closest to the skin, therefore continually warming and releasing your fragrance. Also, for a lasting effect spraying fragrance lower on the body allows it to rise throughout the day. Layering with the corresponding bath or shower gel and lotion, also is another good practice to help your fragrance last longer. see more...

• do you think this bottle looks like a ufo spaceship flying saucer?2 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Philadelphia, PA
Let me tell you I know this perfume is like 10 years old but it's still one of my favs. definitely still in my perfume rotation. Its inexpensive and you can buy it at your local drugstore. I like it way better than her other perfume that comes in like the pink bottle. It's a beautiful smell not strong at all and the smell lasts. Def recommend
iris s.
iris s.
Wittensville, KY
This perfume has a nice light smell that stays for a long time it has a beautiful bottle and you get a lot for your bottle i try to keep this perfume my favorite one so far
Silvia Patricia H.
Silvia Patricia H.
Miami, Florida
Me encantan las colecciones de perfume de britney mi primera colonia fue fantasy y sigue siendo unas de mis favorita... y esta tiene un olor muy rico.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Louisville , KY
This was one of my favorite scents in my college years. It is light and crisp and smells like innocence. It is a fairly affordable perfume also.
Moniece M.
Moniece M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I seriously own 3 bottles of this perfume and I'm in love with it! The reason why I love this perfume is because it smells like no other perfume that I own and also I love that it really lasts all day.
Lisa  W.
Lisa W.
Eeehhh got this a few years ago I'm not head over heels for this fragrance but it's ok
Robyn S.
Robyn S.
Covington, GA
Ohhh this perfume definitely brings back middle school memories. Lol Great light scent for younger girls! Probably too "2007" for adults though
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I remember wearing this at some point in high school when this first came out. I loved it! I remember it being a very sweet scent. I would probably be likely to try it out again soon!
Denise M.
Denise M.
Still such a good scent. Takes me back a few years but it will never get old. Still like this scent by Britney.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
I got this a long time ago when it first came out and it was a good scent I had almost all of Britney's perfumes since that was the it thing
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Fair Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
do you think this bottle looks like a ufo spaceship flying saucer?