BY BRITNEY SPEARS

Britney Spears Curious Perfume: White floral scent Accented with Louisiana Magnolia wrapped in vanilla-infused musk Middle notes of golden Anjou pear, lotus flower, tuberose, star jasmine, pink cyclamen, sandalwood and blonde woods Unique and exotic transparent blue bottle that is accented with two transparent pink hearts that can be saved as a decorative keepsake Suitable for day or evening wear on any occasion .5 oz. Eau de Parfum Spray see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Angelita V.
Bradenton, FL
Great smell overall last a long time as well very affordable for a perfume. Nice display Appel. Good value and always a must have no matter how long it's been out.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

this perfume is pure inspiration from the beautiful transparent presentation , a perfect match to the fragrance which I think is delicious is fruity and floral white smells of pears with a hint of vanilla is great for spring is youthful and playful my me conveys calm for some reason is economical and brings enough its wake and moderate durability is great for everyday use is a cool style
Shelly S.
California , PA
I love this scent so much! I’ve been wearing it for years. The scent is a floral exotic smell, that last forever. I wish this was sold in gallons!
Connie M.
Cleveland, TN
Was impressed with the scent. Very feminine and sophisticated. Received many copliments as well..I will definitely purchase again
Banan A.
I have received this part of a gift set, it smells really good, a bit sweet and fruity but it didn't last more than an hour
Halena H.
My go to fragrance. I'm a lover of floral scents and this is perfect. Not overbearing but last long. Great price too.
Lisa B.
I love the scent of this perfume. It's so perfect for everyday use. One spritz os enough. Decent price and amount
Kaoutar R.
Cincinnati , OH
I'm very surprised with this perfume, smells nice, sweet, girly , last longer and good price too.....:)
Allison d.
Thi is my favourite parfuem it last the hole day in my skin when I used in my hair last the next day too I'm a fan of the product packaging I think is really cute and girly Perfection in a bottle
Maria Florencia G.
Mar del Plata, Buenos Aires
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes. My aunt gave it to me as a present when I was 14 and it every single time I smell it, it brings back so many memories. It is very long lasting, it still smells amazing. I don't think it needs much improvement. And please, can we talk about that bottle? It's stunning. I love it!