Britney Spears Cosmic Radiance Eau de Parfum uploaded by Elizabeth M.

BY BRITNEY SPEARS

Cosmic Radiance was released in 2011 and sports a fruity and floral design . Sweet, citrusy opening notes of pear, mandarin orange and litchi make way for the powdery middle notes of peony, gardenia, tuberose and jasmine. For a warm close, vanilla, amber and sandalwood comprise the base.

• How is the scent of this, is it sweet or? ❤ 1 Answers
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Also a great perfume by Britney. Not my favorite, but a close second. Smell lasts a long time, also not potent, a little sweet and a little tangy. It's not overly pricey and it's worth it. I recommend it!
Danni T.
Kissimmee, FL
I like the Radiance edition quite a bit, so when I found this version I was so excited! It's definitely not a common find like the others. The scent is similar to the original Radiance, but with a darker, musky side. It smells very pretty & seductive!
Danyell W.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the fresh scent hate how much I have to spend on it! The bottle is heavy but pretty~ When I spray it on my skin its refreshing and silky smooth a light scent and not overwhelming.
Shana K.
Kettering, OH
I love most of Britney's perfumes, this one is a great one. It has warm undertones that make it good for evening wear.
Ann V.
Wilmington, MA
Any kind of perfume is perfect, and this one smells so good! It's super addicting and you can't get enough!
I like this but i am a bigger fan of midnight fantasy, also by Britney Spears.
Hafsa M.
Blackburn, Lancashire
Heavenly perfume! The scent is so clean and fresh, it's my favorite perfume at the moment. I received a sample of this when it came out, but only just used it and had to buy the bottle as soon as the sample finished. I especially love the hint of lychee - it smells so pure. The bottle design is gorgeous too, but the only thing is that it doesn't last as long - only around 4 hours. Other than that, it's perfect!
Sarah A.
Victoria
I've always been a fan of Britney perfumes and ill add this one to my list of favorites too!! the Bottle is super cute and the smell is pretty and girly. it lasts all day or night. I think it is great value for your monies!
Jacqueline A.
Australia
Another of my favourites with floral scents that i just love about her perfumes. Purchased this from a fragrance store, affordable at the time for a small bottle. The bottle is beautiful and the scent lasts all day.
Kristina  W.
Denmark
How is the scent of this, is it sweet or? ❤

Walmart