Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
San Mateo, CA

Is this perfume overwhelming if you have a sensitive smell?
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
June 16, 2014, 11:51 a.m.
I used it a lot when I first got it now its to overwhelming for me. I ended up getting rid of the rest of my bottle. I would buy the smaller bottle if I had it to do over again
Cady D.
Cady D.
June 12, 2014, 5:50 p.m.
It could. I recommend only one light spray to try. All depends on individual opinion. I think it smells like candy and I don't mind if it smells strong.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
May 19, 2014, 7:59 p.m.
This used to be my favorite perfume. I used it daily when I was a freshman years ago. Now it gives me headaches. :/
Michele B.
Michele B.
March 23, 2014, 9:12 a.m.
I think it's on the sweet side. I got it as a gift and do t like it at all. In fact I gave it away.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Oct. 1, 2013, 11:58 a.m.
It can be. One thing to remember is it LASTS, so one or two pumps will have you smelling good all day/night.
Paula S.
Paula S.
Sept. 12, 2013, 6:06 p.m.
The only perfumes that overwhelm me are strong florals or the so called too clean smelling scents.Oh the migraines come and then I feel like puking. Although I do love Jasmines go figure.
Suganya T.
Suganya T.
Aug. 5, 2013, 3:49 p.m.
No! But u can spray twice and if u think its not enough u can pray more!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
July 21, 2013, 12:02 a.m.
I don't believe that this perfume is too overwhelming. I usually only spray it twice and that is sufficient! Of course though if you spray it too much it can be a bit overwhelming!
Lyndsey R.
Lyndsey R.
July 3, 2013, 4:48 p.m.
I don't think its possible to be overwhelmed by this smell. its something, I feel, no one can get enough of.
Myra K.
Myra K.
June 29, 2013, 5:13 a.m.
To me the smell can get overwhelming if you spray to much. So try to do maybe two spray on your wrist and rub on your body.

Join Now