BY BRITNEY SPEARS

Luscious fruits, tempting florals and creamy musks capture the magical atmosphere of the show with a colorful illusion of fun, sexiness and glamour. see more...

• Does this smell like the other fantasy spray??1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new fragrance and I was wondering how thi...1 Answers
  • Is this sweet smelling?1 Answers
Nicole W.
Stillwater
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all the britney spears fragrances she's released. This one is very similar to fantasy there's just a few different floral notes that make it different. It is still it's own fragrance but if you love the original fantasy you should love this one too. All of her packaging is just gorgeous!!
Savannah V.
Adelanto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
YOOOOOO!!! This made me  so popular back in my middle school days. My mom used to get so  mad at me for wearing this strong, cheap perfume! I used to make sure that everyoneeee could smell me from a mile away. Honestly though, it's very strong and you'll get headaches lol.
Maria S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loveee perfumes. I received this perfume for my birthday. it smells delicious and I truly recommend it. It could be a every day perfume or you can even use it for especial occasions. Depends on your preference.
Mandi L.
KANSAS CITY, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a good smell, it's just suuuper sweet and can give me a headache if I use too much of it. But honestly if I use the smallest amount it is the perfect smell. Unfortunately I ran out but I have been using the pink one now and it smells almost the same!
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always eager to try out new perfumes, this smell is like soft like cotton candy . Packaging was killer cute and the price was affordable as usual , love it ! Bought this at marshals and I bought it again bc of the outstanding smell
Caitlin D.
Clarksville
Beauty Junkie Expert
This one to me was kinda of a miss. It was like the scent from her first one with a big bang scent of candy sweetness of the fantasy one and it just didn't wow me
Julia A.
CHAPMANVILLE, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't wore this is in forever but when I had it, it was such good perfume. The bottles (I had every one of them lol) looked so pretty on makeup stand. I really need to get me another one because the smell isn't overpowering and it lasts for a while. I don't think you could get tired of this fragrance. Most definitely recommend.
Emily G.
Palm Harbor, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells absolutely delicious! I love this fragrance. I buy it all the time. I stays all day and you don't need to spray a lot. I found it the cheapest at Ross or TJ Maxx. I always got compliments on how good I smell and that is one of the best compliments you can get!
jamilla c.
m very particular about what I smell like. This perfume smells amazing on pretty much anyone, it's not over baring or gaudy in anyway. It works for everyday or an evening out. I highly recommend this to anyone who isn't sure about which perfume to buy or someone who wants a new scent. This in my go to perfume, the bottle is really sturdy and doesn't leak in my purse. Give it a try :)
Carly P.
Ames, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ugh I can't get enough of this stuff. My mom and sister and I each have a bottle and it has become a staple for birthday gifts in my family. This is a wonderful everyday scent. It's not to sickeningly sweet or manly and musky like some perfumes. And it doesn't smell like old lady perfume :) It lasts almost all day which is pretty rare for a perfume. It's a light fragrance that you won't get tired of.
Rosemarie N.
Brooklyn, NY
Out of all of britneys perfumes which one is your favorite??
Jonna F.
Jamestown, NY
Does any one else love fantasy and also midnight fantasy?
Mariam B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this too sweet for you ?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Britney Spears Fantasy or Curious?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Would you try any other perfumes that Britney Spears makes?