BY BRITNEY SPEARS #91 in Perfume for Her

Luscious fruits, tempting florals and creamy musks capture the magical atmosphere of the show with a colorful illusion of fun, sexiness and glamour. see more...

• Does this smell like the other fantasy spray??1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new fragrance and I was wondering...1 Answers
  • Is this sweet smelling?1 Answers
Gillian V.
Ashburn
I have quite a few BS perfumes because I always really like them! Ive had this one for a few years and have worn it here and there. Today I decided to wear it again and I forgot how much I do like this! I sprayed this in the bedroom when I applied it and my husband walked by and said ""MMm that smells good" so thats a plus I suppose LOL. Its a candy sweet floral. Reminds me of blue raspberries and cotton candy mixed! YUMS!
Nicole W.
Stillwater, OK
I love all the britney spears fragrances she's released. This one is very similar to fantasy there's just a few different floral notes that make it different. It is still it's own fragrance but if you love the original fantasy you should love this one too. All of her packaging is just gorgeous!!
Alice H.
Appleton, WI
Got this perfume as a gift. It's nice, but gears towards a younger user. It's very sweet and candy like. The bottle is cute and looks nice on my vanity, but it's not a perfume I reach for often. I prefer a sexier and more mature scent.
Rini S.
These are great perfumes for a younger age group. I'm thinking the tweens/mid teens age group is the perfect demographic for this perfume. I say this because the perfume lacks elegance - it has a super sweet smell which works for high schooler or middle schooler, but not after. It's long lasting and definitely a good starting perfume so I recommend it for that demographic!
Savannah V.
Adelanto, CA
YOOOOOO!!! This made me  so popular back in my middle school days. My mom used to get so  mad at me for wearing this strong, cheap perfume! I used to make sure that everyoneeee could smell me from a mile away. Honestly though, it's very strong and you'll get headaches lol.
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
This is such a good smell, it's just suuuper sweet and can give me a headache if I use too much of it. But honestly if I use the smallest amount it is the perfect smell.  GREAT FOR YOUNGER WOMAN :D
Julia A.
Chapmanville, WV
I haven't wore this is in forever but when I had it, it was such good perfume. The bottles (I had every one of them lol) looked so pretty on makeup stand. I really need to get me another one because the smell isn't overpowering and it lasts for a while. I don't think you could get tired of this fragrance. Most definitely recommend.
Carlena S.
Middletown , NY
I decided to try Fantasy because I liked Curious a lot and thought it was a great casual perfume. The Magnolia reminded me of home. Fantasy however, has quickly become one of my favorite perfumes of all time. I have gotten compliments in a variety of settings, and I see no reason why a professional woman could not wear it. It adds a hint of ultra feminine sexiness to any outfit and any ocassion, as it's very versatile. The perfume has staying power, but it's not strong. Its scent is subtle unless you spray it all over yourself and nearly bathe in it. But no perfume smells good when you do that! I don't find that this smells little girlish or trashy. My husband even loves the smell and thinks it's "yummy" and he is not normally a fan of sweet-smelling perfumes. I'm a perfume addict and have a penchant for the particularly expensive smelling kinds and this bottle sits between Armani, Dior, Coco Chanel and Versace on my bathroom counter. Fantasy doesn't smell cheap or expensive, it's unique and for the price, affordably unique. The smell is sweet, fruity, and exotic all at once. It's playful yet serious and is unmistakeably feminine. I can definitely say this perfume is my "fantasy" perfume. I'm not even a Britney fan, but she did a fabulous job with this perfume. (I petition that she quit singing, and get into the cosmetics industry!) I also love the Fantasy body lotion... the smell doesn't fade to something weird like some lotions based off perfumes that I have. The lotion is great for a casual date or even when you're simply at home and want to feel a little luxurious.
Emily G.
Palm Harbor, FL
Smells absolutely delicious! I love this fragrance. I buy it all the time. I stays all day and you don't need to spray a lot. I found it the cheapest at Ross or TJ Maxx. I always got compliments on how good I smell and that is one of the best compliments you can get!
jamilla c.
m very particular about what I smell like. This perfume smells amazing on pretty much anyone, it's not over baring or gaudy in anyway. It works for everyday or an evening out. I highly recommend this to anyone who isn't sure about which perfume to buy or someone who wants a new scent. This in my go to perfume, the bottle is really sturdy and doesn't leak in my purse. Give it a try :)
Rosemarie N.
Brooklyn, NY
Out of all of britneys perfumes which one is your favorite??
Jonna F.
Jamestown, NY
Does any one else love fantasy and also midnight fantasy?
Mariam B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this too sweet for you ?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Britney Spears Fantasy or Curious?
Marie T.
How would you describe the scent?