BY BRITNEY SPEARS

Circus Fantasy for women was first released in August 2009 and is a sweet floral scent perfect for a warm spring or summer day spent having fun with friends . The top notes are sweet and fruity with sugar, ripe raspberry and apricot blossom. The fragrance then transitions to the flowery scents of exotic orchid, water lily, and peony. The base notes are warmer with a combination of violet, musk, vanilla, along with hints of woody and sweet notes to complement the rest of the fragrance.

• Does this smell like the other fantasy spray??3 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new fragrance and I was wondering...2 Answers
  • Is this sweet smelling?1 Answers
Nicole W.
Stillwater, OK
I love all the britney spears fragrances she's released. This one is very similar to fantasy there's just a few different floral notes that make it different. It is still it's own fragrance but if you love the original fantasy you should love this one too. All of her packaging is just gorgeous!!
Rini S.
These are great perfumes for a younger age group. I'm thinking the tweens/mid teens age group is the perfect demographic for this perfume. I say this because the perfume lacks elegance - it has a super sweet smell which works for high schooler or middle schooler, but not after. It's long lasting and definitely a good starting perfume so I recommend it for that demographic!
Kate T.
As much as I’m not a Britney Spears fan, do have to admit I absolutely love this smell. Constantly would get complicated on the perfume but would hate to answer what it really was so often said don’t remember. Haven’t bought it in many years though.
Alice H.
Appleton, WI
Got this perfume as a gift. It's nice, but gears towards a younger user. It's very sweet and candy like. The bottle is cute and looks nice on my vanity, but it's not a perfume I reach for often. I prefer a sexier and more mature scent.
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
This is such a good smell, it's just suuuper sweet and can give me a headache if I use too much of it. But honestly if I use the smallest amount it is the perfect smell.  GREAT FOR YOUNGER WOMAN :D
Livie T.
One of my favorites! and affordable pricing. This I've had in my perfume collection since college once it finishes I make sure to buy another. The midnight by her is another great scent too!
Gillian V.
Ashburn
I have quite a few BS perfumes because I always really like them! Ive had this one for a few years and have worn it here and there. Today I decided to wear it again and I forgot how much I do like this! I sprayed this in the bedroom when I applied it and my husband walked by and said ""MMm that smells good" so thats a plus I suppose LOL. Its a candy sweet floral. Reminds me of blue raspberries and cotton candy mixed! YUMS!
Julia A.
Chapmanville, WV
I haven't wore this is in forever but when I had it, it was such good perfume. The bottles (I had every one of them lol) looked so pretty on makeup stand. I really need to get me another one because the smell isn't overpowering and it lasts for a while. I don't think you could get tired of this fragrance. Most definitely recommend.
Carlena S.
Middletown, NY
I decided to try Fantasy because I liked Curious a lot and thought it was a great casual perfume. The Magnolia reminded me of home. Fantasy however, has quickly become one of my favorite perfumes of all time. I have gotten compliments in a variety of settings, and I see no reason why a professional woman could not wear it. It adds a hint of ultra feminine sexiness to any outfit and any ocassion, as it's very versatile. The perfume has staying power, but it's not strong. Its scent is subtle unless you spray it all over yourself and nearly bathe in it. But no perfume smells good when you do that! I don't find that this smells little girlish or trashy. My husband even loves the smell and thinks it's "yummy" and he is not normally a fan of sweet-smelling perfumes. I'm a perfume addict and have a penchant for the particularly expensive smelling kinds and this bottle sits between Armani, Dior, Coco Chanel and Versace on my bathroom counter. Fantasy doesn't smell cheap or expensive, it's unique and for the price, affordably unique. The smell is sweet, fruity, and exotic all at once. It's playful yet serious and is unmistakeably feminine. I can definitely say this perfume is my "fantasy" perfume. I'm not even a Britney fan, but she did a fabulous job with this perfume. (I petition that she quit singing, and get into the cosmetics industry!) I also love the Fantasy body lotion... the smell doesn't fade to something weird like some lotions based off perfumes that I have. The lotion is great for a casual date or even when you're simply at home and want to feel a little luxurious.
Emily G.
Palm Harbor, FL
Smells absolutely delicious! I love this fragrance. I buy it all the time. I stays all day and you don't need to spray a lot. I found it the cheapest at Ross or TJ Maxx. I always got compliments on how good I smell and that is one of the best compliments you can get!
Rosemarie N.
Brooklyn, NY
Out of all of britneys perfumes which one is your favorite??
Jonna F.
Jamestown, NY
Does any one else love fantasy and also midnight fantasy?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Is this too sweet for you ?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Britney Spears Fantasy or Curious?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Would you try any other perfumes that Britney Spears makes?

back