Britney Spears Believe Eau de Parfum uploaded by Sash N.Britney Spears Believe Eau de Parfum uploaded by Yadira G.

BY BRITNEY SPEARS

Believe is a sweet, fruity scent from Britney Spears . It was marketed with the slogan “The greatest freedom is to believe in yourself!” and it’s perfect for women who are youthful and romantic at heart. Top notes of guava and tangerine lend a tropical twist to middle notes of honeysuckle and lime blossom. A strong base note of patchouli blends with praline and amber, adding a depth and complexity that make Believe a great choice for spring and summer, especially during the day.

• Do they still make this perfume?1 Answers
  • I've loved Britney's past scents, anyone know if 'Believe...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It is sweet like the others, but it is a little bit more spicy and citric." in 1 review
Tori Y.
Alamo, CA
Gotta hand it to her, Britney has some great perfumes. This one is pretty under rated in my opinion. It kind of has a citrus scent to it which is really nice. The packaging is really nice and unique looking and I love how long lasting the perfume is.
Stephanie G.
Spokane, WA
I HATE leaving anything but positive reviews for Britney, but of all her scents i own, and i own a lot, this is my least favorite. The smell is what i would imagine youd smell going into an old ladys home. Like old lace and old linens. I just dont reach for it. But its not terrible.
Doroteya S.
Stock Island, FL
I love this perfume even though the fact that this one is the cheapest one of my collection I can tell that is good enough to stand next to the other hundred plus dollars perfumes. The best practice for that money It's long lasting and my husband loves to smell it to me.
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
this is my least favorite britney spears perfume she has. it just smell a little to " old " for my liking. and i love all of them. the packaging is really pretty. but i dont like the smell, it isnt a turn on at all, i would even let my mother wear it! sorry.
Kristin J.
Las vegas, NV
One of my favorite brittany spears fragrances ever! She smells like the first time you've done something that has made you a better person. It doesn't have a flowery smell it smells like expensive cake batter
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
I used this perfume when I was younger. I loved the sweet scent and was obsessed with anything Britney. I got this one year for my birthday and bought it several times. Definitely would recommend!
Roseddy P.
Well when I saw the parfum I just decided to bought it cause a friend recommend to me cause she knows what I feel about parfums and lotions. Well the bottle its cute and the parfum..... Wao, smell sweet. If you are that kind of girl sweet /fancy you will love it like me.

BUENO CUANDO VI el perfume decidí comprarlo porque una amiga me lo recommendo ya que sabe lo que siento hacerca de los perfumes y lociones. La botella es linda y el perfume.. Wao, huele dulce. Si eres ese tipo de chica dulce / fancy tu podrías amarlo como yo.
Alison C.
I don't think there is a perfume of Britney's that I did not like. What I like about all of her perfumes are the cute perfume bottles. I have received SO many compliments on this perfume. You can normally find this perfume (and all her others) at Kohl's...and with a coupon I feel that it is quite affordable.
Beatriz T.
Hinesville, GA
Well, I just bought this perfume, and I'm in love with it! It smells more mature than the other Britney's fragrances. It is sweet like the others, but it is a little bit more spicy and citric. The package is flawless, and I'm pretty sure that when the perfume is over, I'll keep the package for me haha
Nicole D.
I forgot about this perfume until i saw the bottle shape. When this came out i thought it smelled amazing. I was really addicted to it and took it with me everywhere. It was kinda strong but lasted long on skin. Id buy it again
Kelsey W.
Woodstock , IL
I've loved Britney's past scents, anyone know if 'Believe' is comparable to others in scent?
Nicole D.
Do they still make this perfume?