BY BRITNEY SPEARS

Believe eau de parfum introduced in 2007 by the design house of Britney Spears Fragrance blends guava, tangerine, honeysuckle, linden blossom, patchouli, amber and pink pralines Feminine scent recommended for day and evening wear Available in a 3.4-ounce spray We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Charlotte, NC
I love all of Britney's perfumes and this one is no exception. While Curious is still my #1, this is a close second. Not as fruity as some of her perfumes, and has a muskier scent.
Kassandra G.
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
Wellness Guru Expert
I have this perfume my sister gave it to me on chritmass, smell so good and the best thing is not strong.
Yunilys N.
Yunilys N.
Jacksonville, FL
Britney's perfumes are always one of my favorites because they always smell sweet but this one is one of my favorites.
Jessic M.
Jessic M.
Pomona, CA
The smell of this is breathtaking!! Powerful but still light, perfect after a mid day shower!
Maile L.
Maile L.
Fairfield, CA
This perfume smells very pretty. It's very light and perfect for women who don't like strong smells. The scent last pretty much through out the day.
Maddie L.
Maddie L.
Clemson, SC
This scent is okay at best. It's not exactly what I was expecting from Britney! It's not very wow-ing.
Aftan M.
Aftan M.
Stockton, KS
This is the perfect spring scent!!! I absolutely love it! It is my favorite Brittany scent by far and I will definitely be purchasing this again
hilda m.
hilda m.
It's not exactly what I was expecting from Britney! , This is deep and bold. I give it 3.5!......................................