BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerBritney Spears
Believe 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women

Britney Spears Believe 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women

by Britney Spears

Believe by Britney Spears the latest to her collection is sensual and feminine. It's a youthful and playful fragrance with top notes of exotic guava and golden tangerine,middle notes of honeysuckle and hints of linden blossom and base notes of patchouli wrapped in amber and pink pralines. Recommended for day and evening wear.

100% Genuine Product; 100% Authentic Product; Long lasting Fragrance; Brand New Item; We do not sell knockout products. So no worries about the authenticity.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Britney Spears Believe 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women!
Jacqueline  P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,684 reviews
Britney Spears Believe 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women uploaded by Jacqueline  P.
Purchased at: Kohl's
I love the Britney Spears “Believe” perfume! I’ve used this perfume for years and it’s always perfect for any occasion. The scent reminds me of spring: honeysuckle, floral, and citrus. It’s light compared to Britney’s other fragrances because the other ones are sweeter scented. I love those too, but this one is also a nice change and more suited to the spring/summer months. I highly recommend this perfume!

Looking for your answer?