Britney Spears 3.3 oz Midnight Fantasy uploaded by Gabriele W.

BY BRITNEY SPEARS

Women's 3.4 oz EDP Spray (Tester). Midnight Fantasy Perfume by Britney Spears was introduced by Britney Spears in 2007. Fantasy Midnight Fantasy Perfume is recommended for evening wear. Midnight Fantasy takes you on a magical journey from day to night An intoxicating elixir of luscious fruits invites you into a mysterious realm of temptation and intrigue. A seductive floral bouquet mingles with sensuous musks and dark amber to create an unforgettable midnight fantasy. What happens to you when the clock strikes twelve? Midnight Fantasy is classified as a citrus fruity fragrance and possesses a blend of black cherry framboise and plum as top notes and night blooming orchid iris and freesia middle notes and amber musk and vanilla as base notes. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Lisandra H.
Wow its incredible how smells can take you back in the day. I remember using this such a long time ago and I love how it smells I definitely recommend it.
Rosemary P.
I love the smell of her whole fragrance line. makes me think of candy. it's a fun yummy scent and all you need is a dab to go a long way.
Jennifer H.
I love Britney and got so excited when I saw this at the store. Smells so good and lasts long too.
Teegan T.
Fairdale, KY
Its not a good smell i hate it. Its not good at all. Britney spears sorry bout it.
Brittany B.
This perfume smells really good. I couldnt tell you what it smells like, but it has a soft sweet smell to it. It lasts all day on me and is not over powering. The bottle is so pretty. It is colored with gems all over it. This perfume price is reasonable and you can find it at Tj maxx or walmart at a cheaper price.
Bee B.
Moreno Valley, CA
I am a huge fan of Britney Spears and this perfume. Of course fantasy is my #1 favorite of her line perfume but this one smells amazing too, its a floral fruity scent that last all day. For any britney fan, this is a must in there Britney perfume collection.
Waleska C.
San Sebastian
Amo esta fragancia de Britney Spears. Tiene un olor floral frutoso me fascina.
Brooklynn C.
Victoria, BC
I had to search for so long to find midnight fantasy and when I found it I was so happy I love the smell of this perfume it is one of my favourites, I will still continue to buy this perfume! 100% would recommend it to others
Julie B.
Peterborough, ON
This is my 2nd favourite perfume. And it has been for years. I love, love it! It is such a sexy, playful, flirty scent. And the bottle is so gorgeous! This is one you'd want to buy over and over again!
Gabriele W.
Stunning fragrance. Smells very Berry like. Defo a going out perfume and not for a day wear. The scent is fresh and lasts a long time on your clothes. I get mine from boots and I would recommend this