BY BRITNEY #13 in Fragrance Sets

Fantasy A fragrance inspired by love's ability to overwhelm you when you least expect it, Fantasy Britney Spears is a captivating blend of ripe fruits, sweet cupcake accord, delicate flowers, creamy musk, orris root, and sensual woods. see more...

• I heard this perfume smells great. I would like to know if the sc...1 Answers
  • What size is the main bottle of perfume? 2 Answers
  • Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a per...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is another one of my favorites! For people with allergies you got to try this the smell is soft and sweet and sexy. I found it at Walmart and it a great value. The bottle it comes in is so cute. I am very pleased with this product and will buy it again.
Randi S.
Winnemucca, NV
I bought this set for 1/2 off, the day after Christmas, from Walmart. It is a Musky, Sweet Candy Smell. It lasts a decent amount of time, it is just not one of my favorites. I say it is a good scent for a young woman (teenager) going on her first night date.
Bianca H.
Muncie , IN
This smell is really strong and smells really good. The nice thing is that you only need one or two squirts and it will last the entire day. You can purchase this from basically anywhere and it is a reasonable price. I have seen it sold at target, walmart and ulta
Amanda R.
I bought this as an after holiday mark down. I had been interested in Midnight Fantasy since that came out and the great reviews, but the original also had good reviews.
It is a cupcake , with jasmine, white chocolate and fruit. I like it well enough, and tend to wear on cozy stay at home nights, and mainly for my husband who likes it very much.
I think this could be tolerated by those who might not be too thrilled with sweet `fumes. It`s not too toothache inducing.
The bottle is pretty enough to go into my collection. I like the opaque pink glass.
Cara S.
Nacogdoches, TX
This is my absolute favorite scent. I love it.

It seems like my supply never runs out either, because I have had my perfume for what seems like ever. The smell is a bit heavier, I wouldn't describe it as being super fresh or clean, but a very girly, sweet smell. It's intoxicating (lol) it's almost like a strong scent that is sweet enough as to make you want to take a bite out of the arm it has been sprayed on, it's just so appealing to me. The bottle really matches what you're smelling too, because it's just such an invigorating sweet smell.
Isabel G.
Colorado
I love this perfume, I got it when I was 17 and fell in love with it instantly, thanks to this fragrance I got into the perfume world. I had the full side bottle but I also had the gift set and the scented body lotion is sooo good, so sweet and delicious smelling. This is the best celebrity perfume out there in my opinion. Great for gourmand lovers, it doesn't have such fame and success over the years for nothing :)
Shana S.
Loved this perfume. It has a blend of beautiful sweet notes like Quince, Lychee, Kiwi, Jasmine, Orchid, White Chocolate and Musk. A little does go a long way. Wearing too much can be over powering. I have found that one spritz on my neck and one spritz on my wrist then I rub both wrist together is more than enough. Also decent amount and quality for the price it us sold at.
Stephanie J.
Grosse Ile, MI
This is my one and only 'celebrity' fragrance. I find this scent very flowery and sweet, just what I need! The full bottle is wonderful, but I love the little travel size, great for carry-ons! All the options this gift set had has had this fragrance be a staple for years now. There is definitely a reason you keep seeing this scent around!
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
This perfume was my go to sent for the first 2 years of college. I love how pretty the packaging is and the sent is amazing. I used up the full bottle and will most likely repurchase again. The sent was long lasting. I would recommend to anyone who is looking for something fun and flirty!
Jacki G.
Warrenton, OR
Im not a huge fan of the lotion the scent for me doesn't seem to last very long. I love the perfume and the way it smells it lasts all day unless I'm doing crazy heavy activity and sweating like and animal ;)..... Its fantasic the shiwer gel is to much for my skin so i only used it once but for people without sensative skin i csn see them loving it!
Amy S.
Watertown, SD
Is the smell over powering?
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What's your favorite Britney perfume?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a perfume you like better? Does this last long? How does the lotion make your skin feel? Is it creamy or slimy
Jeanette G.
Indianapolis, IN
What size is the main bottle of perfume?
vanessa l.