BY BRITNEY

Amber K.
I love this fragrance! Its light, yet strong enough to notice. My only complaint is that it doesn't stay noticeable all day long. Seems to last about 5 hours before I reapply.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Opa Locka, FL
I really love this fragrance... its delicate and sweet. It last a long time and it doesn't stain skin or clothes... love it and will purchase again, not to mention that the price is right it doesn't break the bank
Misha F.
Misha F.
Trumansburg, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells good but it's noting memorable. It smells pretty much like every other Britney Spears perfume. It does last long and isn't overwhelming when you first put it on which is a plus.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Lithia Springs, GA
I love this perfume, this is the first perfume I ever got, it was a Christmas present when I was in middle school, to this day I still buy a bottle when I see it in stores!
Bree H.
Bree H.
Mesquite, TX
I actually don't own one but my mom does and I would have to say this is my favorite perfume from Britney Spears , the body lotion is just amazing and I love the perfume itself!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Smells great and price is great!! I've purchased this as a gift for a few friends and they were all hooked!
Heather D.
Heather D.
Norwood, OH
Love the smell of this fragrance and it last a long time. Especially good for the price you pay
Amber K.
How long does it last for most of you women before you feel the need to reapply?
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Where do you buy this omg?!? This was my favorite perfume when it came out