BY BRITNEY

Samantha S.
Samantha S.
King George, VA
This was one of my first ever perfumes! I've loved the sent for years and find it isn't over powering or age specific. I gave four stars because I really only use the perfume from the set, I don't tend to reach for the other two products.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
I love this perfume it is my favorite Britney Spears fragrance although I do like all of her fragrances. This one comes in a super cute bottle and the heart charms can be used as a necklace or on a charm bracelet when the perfume runs out.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
This has been my favorite perfume for years! I refuse to buy anything else. I got a gift set this Christmas and I can't get enough of the scent. My husband loves to smell this on me.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
McDonough , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my gosh! This was my first ever purfume that I got when I was younger, I loved it so much I kept the bottle just to smell it lol
ashley m.
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY
I actually hate Britney perfume scents. they smell like cotton candy to me. I prefer fruity scents.
Katelyn F.
Katelyn F.
Staunton, VA
Curious by Britney Spears is my favorite fragrance by her. It smells amazing and lasts awhile
Jessie O.
Jessie O.
Saint James , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has always been my favorite Britney Spears perfume and I always have it in my perfume stash in some form, whether it's the perfume or the lotions or whatever, it's always something that I can turn back to in terms of scent because I've used it for so long. The only thing that I don't love is that it doesn't last as long as I would like.
Daisy N.
Daisy N.
Pharr, TX
I Love This Fragrance... Smells Really Good and lasts all day and for a really good price too
Dorothy B.
Dorothy B.
Charleston, SC
I really like this scent, light or floral tones, and great for the price. When I bought the big size perfume a few years ago, it turned yellow after a few months and started smelling weird. But the lotion and gift size perfume didn't do that.
This was my childhood go too fragrance! I still love it today. Smells amazing and lasts all day long
Amber K.
Amber K.
How long does it last for most of you women before you feel the need to reapply?
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Where do you buy this omg?!? This was my favorite perfume when it came out