BY BRITNEY

Samantha S.
King George, VA
This was one of my first ever perfumes! I've loved the sent for years and find it isn't over powering or age specific. I gave four stars because I really only use the perfume from the set, I don't tend to reach for the other two products.
Jessie O.
Saint James , NY
This has always been my favorite Britney Spears perfume and I always have it in my perfume stash in some form, whether it's the perfume or the lotions or whatever, it's always something that I can turn back to in terms of scent because I've used it for so long. The only thing that I don't love is that it doesn't last as long as I would like.
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
I love this perfume it is my favorite Britney Spears fragrance although I do like all of her fragrances. This one comes in a super cute bottle and the heart charms can be used as a necklace or on a charm bracelet when the perfume runs out.
Brittany B.
This has been my favorite perfume for years! I refuse to buy anything else. I got a gift set this Christmas and I can't get enough of the scent. My husband loves to smell this on me.
Dorothy B.
Charleston, SC
I really like this scent, light or floral tones, and great for the price. When I bought the big size perfume a few years ago, it turned yellow after a few months and started smelling weird. But the lotion and gift size perfume didn't do that.
Jennifer B.
Opa Locka, FL
I really love this fragrance... its delicate and sweet. It last a long time and it doesn't stain skin or clothes... love it and will purchase again, not to mention that the price is right it doesn't break the bank
Misha F.
Trumansburg, NY
It smells good but it's noting memorable. It smells pretty much like every other Britney Spears perfume. It does last long and isn't overwhelming when you first put it on which is a plus.
Amber K.
I love this fragrance! Its light, yet strong enough to notice. My only complaint is that it doesn't stay noticeable all day long. Seems to last about 5 hours before I reapply.
Katelyn C.
McDonough , GA
Oh my gosh! This was my first ever purfume that I got when I was younger, I loved it so much I kept the bottle just to smell it lol
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Smells great and price is great!! I've purchased this as a gift for a few friends and they were all hooked!
Amber K.
How long does it last for most of you women before you feel the need to reapply?
Elizabeth W.
Where do you buy this omg?!? This was my favorite perfume when it came out