BY BRITNEY

Jessie O.
Saint James , NY
This has always been my favorite Britney Spears perfume and I always have it in my perfume stash in some form, whether it's the perfume or the lotions or whatever, it's always something that I can turn back to in terms of scent because I've used it for so long. The only thing that I don't love is that it doesn't last as long as I would like.
Brittany B.
This has been my favorite perfume for years! I refuse to buy anything else. I got a gift set this Christmas and I can't get enough of the scent. My husband loves to smell this on me.
Samantha S.
King George, VA
This was one of my first ever perfumes! I've loved the sent for years and find it isn't over powering or age specific. I gave four stars because I really only use the perfume from the set, I don't tend to reach for the other two products.
Dorothy B.
Charleston, SC
I really like this scent, light or floral tones, and great for the price. When I bought the big size perfume a few years ago, it turned yellow after a few months and started smelling weird. But the lotion and gift size perfume didn't do that.
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
I love this perfume it is my favorite Britney Spears fragrance although I do like all of her fragrances. This one comes in a super cute bottle and the heart charms can be used as a necklace or on a charm bracelet when the perfume runs out.
Jennifer B.
Opa Locka, FL
I really love this fragrance... its delicate and sweet. It last a long time and it doesn't stain skin or clothes... love it and will purchase again, not to mention that the price is right it doesn't break the bank
Misha F.
Trumansburg, NY
It smells good but it's noting memorable. It smells pretty much like every other Britney Spears perfume. It does last long and isn't overwhelming when you first put it on which is a plus.
Bree H.
Mesquite, TX
I actually don't own one but my mom does and I would have to say this is my favorite perfume from Britney Spears , the body lotion is just amazing and I love the perfume itself!
Amber K.
I love this fragrance! Its light, yet strong enough to notice. My only complaint is that it doesn't stay noticeable all day long. Seems to last about 5 hours before I reapply.
Jennifer J.
Douglasville, GA
I love this perfume, this is the first perfume I ever got, it was a Christmas present when I was in middle school, to this day I still buy a bottle when I see it in stores!
Amber K.
How long does it last for most of you women before you feel the need to reapply?
Elizabeth W.
Where do you buy this omg?!? This was my favorite perfume when it came out