BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Shevorne K.
DY
Terrible experience with British airways. My flight was delayed for 12 hours no meal vouchers were supplied until after 7 hours of being in the airport. No customer service at all at the airport. When the flight got cancelled we were informed over a tannoy and given a piece of paper with a call centre number on that didn’t work. I was then told I would not be able to get a refund for my flight that I’d paid £2000 for. Would not recommend and will not be flying with BA ever again.
Sarah L.
Dublin
Right where do I start 😡 on Saturday 6th January our flight which was due to leave Orlando on Sunday 7th got cancelled due to a technical fault did your company get in contact with us NO they didn’t we had to find out through another passenger who was staying in a hotel beside us... I spent 1 hour & 30 mins on hold to British airways once to be told that it was a technical fault with the plane & nothing to do with the weather, then told to go online to check in & ring back for our new flights to be arranged... I went to the hotel lobby to check in online to get a reply we couldn’t check in because the flight was cancelled 😡 another phone call to yous & another 45 minuets on hold to be told by Monica there’s nothing she could do but advise us to get to the airport early on Sunday 7th January to rearrange our new flights... we arrived at the airport at 9.30 am to an empty BRITISH AIRWAYS CHECKIN DESK 😡 we had to sit around in the airport till 13.30 until your check in staff arrived... we dealt with 2 trainees staff that hadn’t got a clue what they were doing from 13.30 till 16.40, we told these 2 at 13.35 we’d take the direct flight to dublin on Thursday by the time they went to book these flights they where gone because they didn’t know how to deal with these issues... we are now stuck in a hotel yeah yous are paying for them because its British airways fault we’re stuck here 😡😡 and now we’ve to do a flight from Orlando to Atlanta then to Amsterdam with stopovers for hours in both of these countries before we reach dublin 😡😡 what should of been a holiday of a lifetime for the children that travelled to Florida has been ruined 😡 shame on yous BRITISH AIRWAYS, in future make sure your staff are well able to deal with issues like this & are fully trained before they are put out on check in desks 😡😡😡
Zariyat A.
dubai
Aw it’s was the worth experience of my life! The staff did not let me on my flight to Paris , he believe that my visa was wrong and made me go all the way to the Embassy, I did so and they told me that the staff is completely wrong and they did not have rights not to let me into the flight , however when I returned back to the airport the shift for the staff changed and it was another person assisting me and said that they did a mistake and just changed my flight. I did not get compensated at all for a day that I lost in Paris where I had 5 star hotel booked and payed , which was definitely wasted(
Avian C.
Poor onboard service. The planes are always old and rickety. Because they are the only airline that goes to London from Trinidad they offer no specials and hike up their prices with no options of seat sales. They prefer fly empty that offer a discount. Disgusting!
Christine G.
Lake forest , CA
I think they have absolutely the worst customer service. Their attempt to make things easier by allowing you to check in via mobile apps is absolutely the worst thing. Their app is designed poorly.
Victoria H.
Lorton, VA
I have honestly never had such a difficult time flying. 3 of my flights with them where canceled, I was rerouted twice, and arrived 2 days late to my destination. On my way home the flight was delayed (I understand weather conditions and occasional issues, but when everytime I fly they have a maintenance issue it is concerning). Once on the plane the arm rest to my seat was broken, the screen monitors where slow and glitchy, and overall just below average.
GK P.
Terrible.

Have flown with them a few times as they are our national carrier. The most recent was to Buenos Aires. The plane was completely full and me and my friend were separated even though we had checked in online

The entertainment was antiquated. Easily the worst entertainment I have ever seen on any decent airline. The screen was the size of a postcard and there was only about 12 films to choose from.

The previous flight was to Cape Town where again, the entertainment was a joke. Our tv screens were held in place with tape and at one point during the flight it fell out completely. To make matters worse they lost my bag coming home which had my uniform in for work and so I was in trouble from my employer because of their mistake.
Ann B.
The worst airline ever....I tried it and i lost my bags on it ....i don't recommend it to anyone
Heather M.
Odenville
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Will avoid this airline unless no other is available. On my last transatlantic flight the flight attendants were rude and scarce. The interior of the plane was shabby, hot and all around uncomfortable.
Anna R.
Considering British Airways is meant to be quintessentially English and you pay to get a better service. I wouldn’t pay to go through them again. Staff were very hostile.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jelena o.
Are they expensive?
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)