BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Savanna S.
Flew from London to Paris with British airways and it was a quick and easy flight. Plane was clean and staff was friendly! Would definitely fly with them again.
Erin C.
Gainesville, FL
I’ve only flown in British Airways once but I had a very nice experience. They were very friendly and accommodating. I would look into flying this airline more.
Rita M.
Nashville, TN
my go-to international airline! I love their food when Im flying to london from Boston, its almost as good as home cooking. The flight crew is always courteous.
Michele R.
San Antonio
I used them for part of a trip from Cayman to India. It was the big plane. It was clean and comfy. The staff was nic e. Had taken part of the trip with friends.
Sylivia M.
Maricopa , AZ
I rode on there big plane. It sucked because the interior of the plane was old. Going from American Airlines to British Airways was a bummer. There TVs are old.
Renee J.
Fullerton, CA
I got mad food poisoning on A flight from New York to Paris and the flight attendants were extremely rude the entire flight before and after the food incident
Elena G.
Citrus Hts, CA
Good company,new airplanes,good service, I trust this company .I'am always afraid to fly but its only my fears and air hostess try to help me and entertain me
Erica W.
Brooklyn, NY
Although it’s the longest flight I’ve been on, you get the best food & way better movies & they are way nicer to be honest. By far the best flight hands down !
Abby H.
Hot Springs, AR
I enjoyed my flight on British airways. I didn’t not enjoy literally any of the food. But the flight was fine. The crew was very nice and took good care of us.
Elena M.
Do you guys like flying or you need a shot of Whisky before? Lol. Use British airlines and you’ll be fine! The best and the safest airlines I’ve ever trusted!
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.