BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Elizabeth C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My first flight was with them and they were very nice I kept getting hot and cold and couldnt really sit still, the flight attendances were super nice and allowed me to have a great experience
chelse c.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
The plane I used was a quick ride but for sure not the cleanest ride ever. Although the attendants were nice and the snacks were okay, I couldn't get over how messy the plane was.
Jessie L.
Forest Hills, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I flew from U.S. to Belgium with British Airways and absolutely loved the entire experience - Great service.  They even provided snack pack for all kids on the flight!
Grace S.
Huntingdon, PA
Not the best out there, but having said that the food and service was pretty good, the economy class seats are very uncomfortable but that's mostly the same in every airline..
Savannah L.
This was my first time flying internationally, from Heathrow to Houston, and wow did I love British Airways! Friendly service, comfortable, modern amenities, plus... tea time!
Priyanka P.
Not so good experience with this airline.if you are travelling any other country for first time don't prefer i had not so good experience. No correct instructions.
claire.dec D.
Wayne
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Loved flying British Airways. For a long flight from NY to England, you want an airline that is going to take care of you. The team made me feel I was important to them.
Lena S.
Mobile , AL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This airline is one of my favorites. Not expensive and still affordable. Costumer service is nice and friendly. The service in the air is nice and questions get answered.
Panayioti L.
Having flown with British Airways on multiple international flights, I must say I have been satisfied. Their customer service and attention to detail is second to none.
Karen M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I used British when I flew to London. My flight was pain free. They had great entertainment and food options. The seats were comfortable and the workers were friendly.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.