BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Victoria P.
Philadelphia, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I was a senior in high school when I did this. I loved the flight it was going to Spain. They served you real food not just cookies and took very good care of us!
leanna b.
Wheelersburg, OH
I have used these airlines before when I fly. I feel safe and secure in the air and sometimes you can get discounts. I like flying verses driving you can get there a lot faster. I would recommend
This company.
Cristina T.
Redford , MI
British airlines was a got line to flight with. Good service, good experience and the flight actually landed earlier. I would fly with them in the future if needed
Darbie T.
Flagstaff, AZ
I flew on British Airways twice a couple of summers ago. The flight was a incredibly chilly, but the flight crew was all very pleasant and the seats were comfy.
Rossy G.
Miami
British Airways is everything a passenger needs to fly comfortable. Good attention from the flight attendants and the food is typical of aircraft. It is a good airline.
Sevan K.
newark
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is so far the best airline I have ever traveled in, food amazing, customer service amazing, hostess are always clean and neat and presentable, flights are so comfortable! I would use it 1000 times
Heather M.
Lakeland, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great flights. Friendly staff. Always punctual and on schedule. Customer service is excellent and I have never had any issues with this airline whatsoever. I highly recommend this airline for international flights.
Yatlahi S.
Denver, CO
I loved British Airways! I missed my flight in London and they were very accommodating. They offered a hotel stay to catch the next direct flight the following day or to arrange a different flight.
Amber H.
London Heathrow to Hong Kong. We have not flown long haul with British Airwaves for many years. This flight was a revelation. Staff attentive and good. Aircraft was spotless. Food was excellent. We did not recognise the product. We got a very good sleep on the flight. The BA bed is still one of the best despite the strange layout. Heartily recommend.
Tulasi B.
North Grafton, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
traveled with british airways many  times from hyderabad india and chennai to boston.love their food and service ..i also traveled when my girl is 6 months old and  twice when she is a toddler .... i loved their service .... their food. their pre checkin service with kids and all....would love to travel again and again..
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.