BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Hayley H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
All staff interactions have been amazing! British Airways has been helpful to me on all travel occasions. In flight entertainment is a great plus for long flights. Overall great airline!
Delanie H.
Houston
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We used them on a long overseas flight. It was an average flight with not a large amount of legroom but the cost was surprisingly affordable compared to other companies at the time
Christina C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Love British airways! When American completely deleted our entire trip for our return home (we weren't even in the system) British airways made sure we not only got home but compensated for our troubles.
Taylor S.
Orlando, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Love love love the flights attendants on BA. They are always so sweet and kind. They care about all your needs even after being in the sky for 10+ hours! They also serve wonderful food
Elizabeth C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My first flight was with them and they were very nice I kept getting hot and cold and couldnt really sit still, the flight attendances were super nice and allowed me to have a great experience
Jessie L.
Forest Hills, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I flew from U.S. to Belgium with British Airways and absolutely loved the entire experience - Great service.  They even provided snack pack for all kids on the flight!
chelse c.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
The plane I used was a quick ride but for sure not the cleanest ride ever. Although the attendants were nice and the snacks were okay, I couldn't get over how messy the plane was.
Brenna S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Flew British airways to London overnight and had a good experience. Food was amazing, but given too frequently. That made it almost impossible to sleep. Otherwise, great service.
Savannah L.
This was my first time flying internationally, from Heathrow to Houston, and wow did I love British Airways! Friendly service, comfortable, modern amenities, plus... tea time!
Priyanka P.
Not so good experience with this airline.if you are travelling any other country for first time don't prefer i had not so good experience. No correct instructions.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)