BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Hima A.
Lawrenceville
Great movie choice, better food than any other airline. Every host/hostess had been super friendly and caring. I use this airline every time I travel to London. Favourote part is probably the movie selection. 5/5
Carlee D.
Leominster, MA
My flight was 13 hours and they serve meals every few hours which taste really good as well as have reclining seats and tv to entertain you. I had a whole row to myself so I put the armrests up and laid down to sleep.
Alexis I.
Portsmouth, VA
I loved British airways. It was a long haul flight for me and all flight attendants/pilot made the flight a “breeze”. The plane was also clean and food was decent. I do recommend and look forward to my next flight.
member-25a6c2b9d
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
A great airline! They are always friendly and get you to where you are going! They are quick to solving problems when needed! I would definitely recommend to everyone who is need an great and friendly airline!
Yuena L.
Elmhurst, NY
This is another favorited airline. Everyone on this airline the staff and even the customers always seem to have class. Its definitely preferred and recommended.
jlgoss79 G.
Parker
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I flew BA on my way home from England. It was as enjoyable as a 9+ hour flight can be. The food was ok, the drinks were nice, and the entertainment Was appreciated, although the headphones provided were subpar.
Megan w.
Orlando , FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I went form Orlando to London and had a great flight! The flight attendants were really nice and helpful. The food wasn't very good but it never is on airplanes.
Ainsley H.
Beckley, WV
It's just flying there all the same to me it's great when you get an ok meal but I don't like flight meals and sometimes I feel likes there's not a lot of space but when I fly I do have my two kids with me
amanda w.
N Brunswick, NJ
Very amazing air lane I always feel safe. Very comfortable flight and peaceful, it isn't too expensive and is easy to travel on and it is great and I recommend it to anyone who wants to fly on a great air lane
Katie H.
Ithaca, NY
Love this airline! They made my flight experience a breeze. I used it once. So not very often. Customer service was the best. Pro is that it was a good experience and I would recommend it to others! I loved it.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.