BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

JACLYN H.
Dallas, TX
I like BA. They have great pricing too. The only issue is that I can't use my AA upgrades even though they are partners. I travel on BA about 2x a month internationally and I recommend them to all my international clients.
Sam S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Noooooooooooooooo. Such a disappointing connecting flight!!! Any plane that involves me having to walk on the tarmac makes me nervous. I just felt like the plane was very dirty. Even the trays had food literally caked on them.
Erin P.
Bloomfield, NJ
I haven't flown British Airways since I've been 19 years old but my experience was good. I had never been on a flight before and everyone made it very comfortable and it seem like they were feeding you every two hours specially when you're on your way to England. I thoroughly enjoyed the complementary beverages
Rawabi E.
Hialeah, FL
British Airways is one of the best airlines I have blown with! Their staff is amazing and although most people do not like airplane food, I assure you that you will love this one! I would definitely fly with them again!
Mary K.
Lancaster , PA
Lovely staff, and the planes I flew on with them were all definitely new, and had a comfortable amount of space. Easy check in and booking online, I would definitely recommend them, especially when flying internationally!
Margo L.
Woodland, CA
I Love this Airlines when I go Visit Family in England, They treat You as Royalty. Very Courteous Staff. They go far to Be kind . the Plane Is beautiful , Comfortable Seats and A lot of Amenities .I recommended this Airlines.
Julie K.
Yonkers, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Used this airline flying to London... seats were pretty comfortable and a little more spacious than other airlines.. each seat had their own tv and food and snacks were provided during the flight.. happy with this service
amy M.
Buffalo, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Nice planes and safe flights. I've had good experiences on this airline. Attention to detail is how I would describe BA. My favorite part is the size of the seats in coach. I don't feel like a sardine when I get on the plane. I've flown all over with this airline and recommend them to my friends.
Sai P.
I love British airways, in fact it was my first international flight I ever took, they are certainly very British but with excellent service and staff, the travel experience in economy is just as comfortable as any business class
Rebekah Caye D.
Columbia, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is by far my favorite airline I have ever flown with! They have always been so sweet and understand and the food is always incredible!! Their Curry is delicious and if you ever have the chance you should order it!
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.