BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Suso P.
New York
My all time favorite. Great if you travel with kids. Amazing choice of menu but you have to pre order. Great selection of flights and easy connection. Awesome for traveling from US to Europe. Flights leave on time but can get really crowded.
Tiane F.
Every time I have flown with this airline I am never disappointed! Aircraft is always clean and well kept. Staff always friendly and patient. I highly recommend British Airways!
Cassie L.
Norwalk , CA
Great hospitality and very comfortable seating. The food options and drink selections are very accommodating to anyone. This is my airline of choice whenever I travel to Europe and will continue to be. I always recommend it to my friends!
Nicole S.
Wildwood, MO
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Higher than average taxes both to fly and redeem for travel. Average business class cabin. Service from lhr to LAX was great. Turndown service was Superior and we enjoyed the meal. Seats are angled and limiting couples to the middle area.
Ciera B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Felt safe and found attendants to be awesome, a friendly generic flight experience. The flight is smooth and the staff can be friendly. I do enjoy the seat sizes and the ability to check your carry on bag at the gate. Overall if cheap would rebook
Dawn A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love British Airways! As an American, it feels fun to take a European airline to Europe. I have flown more often on United or American, but love British. The amenity kits are high-end and the whole experience is as civilized as high tea!
Sandhya M.
Cupertino
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I like flying with British airways. The food,service and staff are all great.  However they have manage to misplace my suitcase at least for a day every single time I have flown with them. So that can be annoying. But otherwise
Janie M.
Melrose, MA
I absolutely love British Airways for when I was living between the US and the U.K. It was always very comfortable and the flight attendants are always wonderful and kind. Not to mention the meals and snacks are always quite delicious!
Amy H.
Austin, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My favorite airline experience is with British Airways. They make an overseas flight super enjoyable. Great food, great service and great on-flight entertainment. I can't wait for my next trip, and I'll definitely be using them again.
Karla W.
San Antonio, TX
Bristish Airways is my favorite. I prefer them over the ones we have in the US. Staff is usually very nice, and also have had very good experince with them nothing to complain about. Will never stop choosing them over another airway.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.