BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Amy H.
Austin, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My favorite airline experience is with British Airways. They make an overseas flight super enjoyable. Great food, great service and great on-flight entertainment. I can't wait for my next trip, and I'll definitely be using them again.
Taylor W.
Tuscaloosa
My limited experience with Brittish airways has been through South African Airways, but it has been positive. The flight went as scheduled, and the attendants were polite. Since I was flying international, I had two complimentary meals which were very palatable.
Cristina R.
I use BA for transatlantic flights. The food is not great, the crew is always nice though. I don't like the fact that in London are always delays, but it's not their fault.
Mistrix E.
One of my preferred airlines, great service, polite and helpful staff, and lovely amenities. RThe landing kit coming into healthrow after red eye has great shaving balm.
Chonita F.
Clifton, NJ
Favorite international airline. Customer service is top notch.. I had an issue with my mileage expiring and they handled immediately. Their business class from NY to London is the best! I won't fly across the pond with any other airline.
emily O.
Puyallup, WA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I flew British Airways from SEA to EBB. I loved the airline, and the service they provided. I used BA yearly for a couple of years (until they changed their routes). I was very satisfied with BA and would happily fly them again.
Marium S.
Baton Rouge , LA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Very helpful staff I travelled from USA to U.K. They have great ambiance. Loved the food. Very friendly staff. My favorite part obviously was the food lol. They have great customer service too. I'm very satisfied overall!!! 👍
Dominika Q.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love this Airline. I have traveled with this airline and the customer service is excellent. That is my favorite part how people are nice . I use this airline very often. So I can say overall I am satisfied and I recommend others.
Brynn S.
Dubuque, IA
I love British Airways! The staff is always so kind and accommodating. The media options are limitless. Lots of new and old movies to choose from. The past 3 times I have flown British Airways I have been more than satisfied.
Sam S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Noooooooooooooooo. Such a disappointing connecting flight!!! Any plane that involves me having to walk on the tarmac makes me nervous. I just felt like the plane was very dirty. Even the trays had food literally caked on them.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.