BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Jane Marie S.
METAIRIE, LA
I have not yet flown with British Airways but they recently set up EXTREMELY cheap direct flights from New Orleans to Heathrow which made my European vacation this summer possible!
Tiane F.
Every time I have flown with this airline I am never disappointed! Aircraft is always clean and well kept. Staff always friendly and patient. I highly recommend British Airways!
Moira H.
Washington, DC
British airways was a comfortable flight back to the US. They had staff that spoke many different languages very fluently which made my trip much less stressful. They also had a large selection of international films and great on-flight staff
Victoria C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Terribly expensive, I for one can not afford them by myself but its just a whole different way of travelling. Incredible service, delicious food, huge planes, its simply amazing.
Nicole S.
Wildwood, MO
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Higher than average taxes both to fly and redeem for travel. Average business class cabin. Service from lhr to LAX was great. Turndown service was Superior and we enjoyed the meal. Seats are angled and limiting couples to the middle area.
Cassie L.
Norwalk , CA
Great hospitality and very comfortable seating. The food options and drink selections are very accommodating to anyone. This is my airline of choice whenever I travel to Europe and will continue to be. I always recommend it to my friends!
Dawn A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love British Airways! As an American, it feels fun to take a European airline to Europe. I have flown more often on United or American, but love British. The amenity kits are high-end and the whole experience is as civilized as high tea!
Ciera B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Felt safe and found attendants to be awesome, a friendly generic flight experience. The flight is smooth and the staff can be friendly. I do enjoy the seat sizes and the ability to check your carry on bag at the gate. Overall if cheap would rebook
Sandhya M.
Cupertino
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I like flying with British airways. The food,service and staff are all great.  However they have manage to misplace my suitcase at least for a day every single time I have flown with them. So that can be annoying. But otherwise
Janie M.
Melrose, MA
I absolutely love British Airways for when I was living between the US and the U.K. It was always very comfortable and the flight attendants are always wonderful and kind. Not to mention the meals and snacks are always quite delicious!
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.