BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Lexie N.
Edwardsville, IL
Fabulous service all around. The flight attendants were so friendly and helpful, the food was only too bad, and overall was a very easy flight considering I was in air for 9 hours. I had plenty of room on the plane to stretch out, sleep, etc. would definitely like to fly with them again.
Heather O.
Nashville, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
 We always prefer using British Airways for European flights. Their customer service and in flight amenities are exceptional. Starting a vacation with a flight in business class on BA is great. It's not just a means of transportation but part of the fun of the trip.
Eman S.
Buena park, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Not the best airline that I've flown on and not the worst. It's alright, the flights are generally on time. The staff is friendly. There's barely any legroom in the plane but nowadays that's common.
Mara M.
Portales, NM
Maybe was just the flight I was on in particular but British airlines is the best flight service! The food was great the stewardess was very attentive. I really appreciated how comfortable the seat was! I really recommend British airlines to anyone and everyone!
Tyeshia H.
Detroit , MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
British airways has good customer service. Generally clean planes, haven't rode in a long time because I've found better deals on other airlines. But from what I can remember I have no complaints about the airlines but have flown enough to give an in depth opinion.
Madeline S.
Wellsboro, PA
I was flying to Heathrow Airport with the British Airline for my birthday .It was an amazing experience to fly with them and i would recommend them to anyone flying over seas. Their food was delicious and they were all so kind and sang happy birthday to me.
Tiffany M.
Arlington, VA
Absolutely LOVE British airways. The crew is always super nice, even when some of the people on board don't deserve it. I've flown British airways twice and wish it was the only airline I could use. Definitely recommend, definitely satisfied with my experience.
Teah W.
Stillwater, OK
I have only flown with this airline once and it was my favorite flight so far. Loved the service and the food, and everyone was so friendly and caring. I felt so safe on this airline and had absolutely no complications whatsoever. Definitely would recommend!
Gayle c.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I was able to upgrade from coach/economy for a supremely great deal after waiting 4 hours for a snow flurry delay from Manchester to Baltimore. My service was great, I loved having a full size seat/accoutrements to myself and the free wine didn't hurt either!
Sara L.
British is my favorite airline! On my honeymoon, they upgraded my husband & I to nicer seats & the staff was incredible. TVs for every seat with interesting movies, ample baggage, free food & even free wine & beer. I always have a good experience flying BA.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.