BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
We flew with British Airways on a flight to England last spring and it was a very nice flight. The flight attendants were nice and the food was actually okay, which is usually not the case on planes. I would definitely fly with them again and again.
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love British Airways. The employees are always friendly, helpful, respectful and professional. The planes are always clean and their prices are comparable to other airlines. It's a long flight to England, and they always take care of me!
Manasa V.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have traveled by British Airways on a couple of trips between India and USA. The in-flight experience is decent. Food is okay. Not very great for Indians, but manageable. The only thing that would stop me from traveling British Airways is the horrible experience I had at the London airport while trying to transfer flights.
jessikah A.
I always heard airplane food was bad but it was pretty good. The whole plane ride was so smooth. There was so many movies to watch. I even had time to get to know one of the flight attendants which was awesome. Even the bathrooms were kept very clean. I did lose my bag on the flight home but they were sure to get it back to me asap
Adri K.
They were very helpful in my time of need when the agency lost my bookings and caused the missing of my flight and they handled everything and got me on the next flight to my destination and back home. They were always very friendly as well.
Allison S.
Astoria, NY
Good services, ok comfort and accommodations made for wedding dresses and guitars. BA Understands it's customers are people. When they are within budget I fly with them. Food can be a little sparse so bring your own healthy snack.
Tristan C.
La Mirada, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I LOVE British Airways!  I flew from LA to London and I enjoyed every second of it.  The seats were wonderful and there was plenty of leg room.  The attendants were incredibly friendly and welcoming, making sure all my needs were met.  Although it can be pricey to fly with them, it's worth the money.
Alexis A.
Vancouver, WA
I flew on British Airways when I traveled to and from London this summer. It was a pleasant experience with very good service. I was impressed with the full meals that were provided. I would definitely fly with them again.
Kara D.
Newport News, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My usual. I've had occasional rocky trips with them, but if I do carry-on only I tend to be fine. The food options have gone downhill lately, but at least the long flights are doable with tea and some good movies.
Megan R.
Jacksonville, FL
Best international airline!  They serve great tasting food, free alcoholic beverages and they always have a great selection of movies.  I have gotten a few rude flight attendants on my British Airways flights, but that does not compare to the amount of sweet, helpful attendants on other BA flights.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.