BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Sarah G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I haven't flown on British airways recently, but in the past, I would probably compare it to my experience on US airways. That being said, I would consider it mediocre at best, and definitely not one of my top choices if I can avoid it. If I do fly with them, it's probably due more to the price of the flight itself rather than anything else.
Pranjali S.
Pensacola, FL
Very good service. Air hostesses and flight attendants all are very friendly and helpful. Food served was delicious. They have good movies to watch during flight. Prices are also okay ... not too pricey. Highly recommended
Alex W.
Roma, Roma
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Some people have problems with British Airways prices, but you definitely get your money's worth. When you fly with this company you experience class, great food and shrink, kind and thorough customer service, and ease from beginning to end. I recommend this service if you want to travel with the same respect that flying had 50 years ago.
Katherine P.
Charlotte, NC
i feel that the other airlines are starting to take over British Airways, they just aren't what they use to be... My favorite part of the airline is the staff some on the interior features could be changed to make it a more comfortable flight.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love British airways. They have a very comfortable flight, excellent staff, very comfortable seats and a good selection of food and beverages. I use this airline very frequently and i am very satisfied. The price is very competitive as well.
Moon K.
I used to love flying British Airways like 10 years ago, but the seats are not as comfortable in the Economy Cabin compared to other airlines. They've also heavily reduced the countries they fly to so I haven't flown with them in years.
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
I flew British airways from Philadelphia to London. My flight was very long which was expected. I was going overseas. But the flight was also very comfortable. I felt like I was being welcomed when I entered the plane. My trip was great.
Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
We flew with British Airways on a flight to England last spring and it was a very nice flight. The flight attendants were nice and the food was actually okay, which is usually not the case on planes. I would definitely fly with them again and again.
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love British Airways. The employees are always friendly, helpful, respectful and professional. The planes are always clean and their prices are comparable to other airlines. It's a long flight to England, and they always take care of me!
Manasa V.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have traveled by British Airways on a couple of trips between India and USA. The in-flight experience is decent. Food is okay. Not very great for Indians, but manageable. The only thing that would stop me from traveling British Airways is the horrible experience I had at the London airport while trying to transfer flights.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.