BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Nicole K.
Long Beach
Anytime I have to travel to Europe, I always try to book with this airline company. They are very helpful on and off the plane. Flight was delayed one time and I had to stay in the airport for 5 hours. They provided a ticket, as compensation, which provided me with lunch at a restaurant in the airport I was at. The seats are really comfortable and spacious and great meals served! Staff is very friendly and I always have a smooth flight traveling from California to Europe!
Meri S.
It is one of the most complete and good airlines that I like its dynamics and the prices are good for all. Without saying excellent service I recommend it to your eyes ... very good option you can see for yourself.
Kathy Q.
I love it, excellent airline, always on time. I recommend it to my friends, parents, uncles. Very good customer service, the people who serve are very attentive. Is very safe, luxurious and vip.I love it, excellent airline, always on time. I recommend it to my friends, parents, uncles. Very good customer service, the people who serve are very attentive. Is very safe, luxurious and vip.
jennifer o.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I flew a nonstop from Houston (IAH) to London (Heathrow) and I absolutely loved it! Dinner and breakfast was included with you choice of beverage (including wine). The seats were fairly roomy and very comfortable. Each seat had a personal TV screen on the back of the head rest in front of you, and you could choose between TV shows and movies. The flight attendants were very nice and attentive. I would most definitely fly this airline again, and would recommend it to anyone else!
Gabriella P.
White Marsh, MD
I've flown British airways twice. The flights were always on time. Aircraft was so clean and flight attendants could not have been more polite on long nightly hours of flying.
Anu N.
British airlines is amazing , I have only used them traveling internationally. they have decent leg room and is relatively comfortable. The food is great and very comforting.
Clayton P.
Bolling Afb, DC
Being an American, the first time I flew on British Airlines to the U.K. was an amazing experience. The flight from New York to London is long and they do everything to make sure you are comfortable and are able to relax. I was no used to being offered tea on a flight at every meal but it's something a person can get used to. If you plan on making the long flight, look into the exceptional service that British Airways provides. I promise you won't be let down.
Caitlin H.
Keene, NH
Pretty standard European airline. Average prices, and decent on-board service. If given the opportunity I would always prefer to fly with them over a domestic US airline.
Andi C.
I enjoy British airways because of the direct flights. I fly to and from sweden about 3-4 time per year and the route is pretty quick from where I live in the states to stockholm. The staff are very hit and miss and can be nice or absolutely miserable, but what airline doesn't have that problem if you fly often??
Shileen C.
Bronx, NY
I'm truly appreciative of the excellent service that British Airways provided during my 8-hour flight a couple of months ago. I've used this airline about three times total. My favorite part was the attention to detail for the passengers flying coach. We were treated as if we were first class, with endless tea, other beverages, snacks, wine, and great movie selections. Overall, I was more than satisfied with this airline.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.