BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Meri S.
It is one of the most complete and good airlines that I like its dynamics and the prices are good for all. Without saying excellent service I recommend it to your eyes ... very good option you can see for yourself.
Gabriella P.
White Marsh, MD
I've flown British airways twice. The flights were always on time. Aircraft was so clean and flight attendants could not have been more polite on long nightly hours of flying.
jennifer o.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I flew a nonstop from Houston (IAH) to London (Heathrow) and I absolutely loved it! Dinner and breakfast was included with you choice of beverage (including wine). The seats were fairly roomy and very comfortable. Each seat had a personal TV screen on the back of the head rest in front of you, and you could choose between TV shows and movies. The flight attendants were very nice and attentive. I would most definitely fly this airline again, and would recommend it to anyone else!
Anu N.
British airlines is amazing , I have only used them traveling internationally. they have decent leg room and is relatively comfortable. The food is great and very comforting.
Clayton P.
Bolling Afb, DC
Being an American, the first time I flew on British Airlines to the U.K. was an amazing experience. The flight from New York to London is long and they do everything to make sure you are comfortable and are able to relax. I was no used to being offered tea on a flight at every meal but it's something a person can get used to. If you plan on making the long flight, look into the exceptional service that British Airways provides. I promise you won't be let down.
Caitlin H.
Keene, NH
Pretty standard European airline. Average prices, and decent on-board service. If given the opportunity I would always prefer to fly with them over a domestic US airline.
Andi C.
I enjoy British airways because of the direct flights. I fly to and from sweden about 3-4 time per year and the route is pretty quick from where I live in the states to stockholm. The staff are very hit and miss and can be nice or absolutely miserable, but what airline doesn't have that problem if you fly often??
Esther A.
Ceres
Their service was all over the place. The airport check in was rude and impatient with passengers and their flight attendants were snappy and had attitude in their tone of voice.
Maritza M.
Watertown,NY
it's a good airlines if you are not that picky. it definitely isn't a 5 star airline that serves 5 course meals. the seat comfort was okay for me. the cabin staff service was very nice. the food and beverages weren't that fulfilling  so make sure to eat something after or before. the wifi worked perfectly , i would recommend.
Daniela G.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I absolutely loved traveling on British airways. Used to travel from NYC to London and from Barcelona to NYC. They are very spacious and their seats are very comfortable. I love how each seat has its own tv screen and they are always playing the latest movies and have quite a few movie options. I also love the feature on the tv that shows you a map of where you are flying how far into your flight you are and how long you have left.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.