BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Helen C.
Hoover, AL
Best customer service, best food, best entertainment systems. Excellent for long haul flights. Be sure to get a meal request in as they have a wonderful variety!
member-5e81d
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I had a great experience with British airways. The plane was huge and comfortable and they allowed me to move to sit with a friend. They provided snacks and drinks in a timely manner and everyone was very polite
Lacy D.
I really love BA. We flew to London in standard seating and I was very impressed by all of the food, snacks, and drinks. I wish we would have upgraded to bigger seats. The standard seats were pretty cramped.
Angie H.
Flying from Houston back home, British airways will always be my go to choice. Fair points system and upgrade prices although on some flights, upgrading is not always worth going for. Service is always top quality and food is def better quality than most other airlines. Comfort is of decent quality and pillow, blanket and hygiene package is always welcomed. Not had the opportunity to test out the airport lounges yet but look forward to it
Esha P.
Probably one of the best airlines I have flown. i usually travel once or twice a year to Europe from the US and travel a lot within Europe as well and BA never fails to give great service and amazing comfy rides! Their lounge at the airports are great for a quick nap or chill spot until your flight arrives and the crew really goes above and beyond for their customers. Also I wait until the end to upgrade to first class for a fraction of the price.
Chris V.
Richmond Hill, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
London Heathrow to New York. After reading reviews I was hoping some were inaccurate, but after this flight in Club World I realise that BA has fallen even lower than many have said. Check in at T5 was interminably slow with one of the most arrogant staff I have encountered for years. The lounge was crowded and dirty, and the food selection is terrible for a premium facility. Onboard, seats are old and tatty, cramped and uncomfortable and offer no privacy whatsoever. The food was passed across my neighbours seat to reach me, and what a lousy offering this was - below many airline economy meal standards.
Perfashionista T.
Boca Raton, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Not my first choice by any stretch of imagination. The last time I flew with them I missed a connection at Heathrow and their employees showed me absolutely no sympathy. They were happy to take $500 for two last minute airline tickets to Paris with a smirk on their face. They knew fully well I had no choice as I had a return ticket from Venice and would have lost that leg of my trip had I not used it. They were even lecturing me on that even though I made it known to them several times I am a travel professional. I did not even get a "Have a nice trip". They should take a trip with Virgin and see how it is done.
Maria P.
Clarksville, MD
Honestly one of the worst airlines I’ve ever flown in my life. I flew business from Athens, Greece to Washington, DC with a Connection in London. First of all, they lost my luggage for 5 days. Unacceptable, especially since there was priority tags on my luggage. Also, the business seats are subpar to other airlines. Not comfortable. I was having a Crohn’s disease flare up and comfort is key. Also, the staff acted like I was crazy when I didn’t want to eat even though I told them about my medical issues. They gave me food when I told them I didn’t want anything. Overall terrible experience.
Elizabeth L.
Los angeles, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Very full flights. Not a good selection of food. The crews were very professional and hard working. The inseat entertainment was decent. The worst food i've had inflight. other than that decent service
Noemia N.
I took a flight over seas for work and was treated very unkindly aboard the flight by the in-flight staff. When I boarded the plane with my carry-on I went to the back where my seat was and the women gave me a terribly dirty look and said very loudly "There's a lady here with a VERY large bag" I tried to move things around and fit my bag in and she basically pushed me aside and move someone else's bag to help make space and then walked away in a huff. Several other incidents happened over the course of my trip making this an overall terrible experience with very poor customer service
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.