BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Hayley W.
Belchertown, MA
British Airways is a funny airline - it tries to be luxurious and it does somewhat succeed, but it keeps shooting itself in the foot by removing more and more little luxuries - like free food on certain flights. My partner also had a bad experience in that he was thrown off a BA flight when he had a cold - they were paranoid about bird flu. However, their entertainment is good, the food is decent, and the crew are exceptionally attentive. When I go across the Atlantic, BA and Virgin are the two best airlines.
Briana G.
Canton, GA
I flew with British Airways to and from Africa this summer and had a great experience on all of my flights! The staff was exceptional. I can't sleep on flights and they came through at 3 am to offer me and other night owls tea and water. My flight home I was sick and they made sure I had water, tissues and a warm blanket. I was very happy with the movies, tv shows and music they offered. I got to watch a few things I hadn't yet seen! The food was also delicious! I will fly with them whenever possible!
Tammy N.
Seattle, wa
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I took a British Airways flight from Seattle to London, then a connect flight to Rom, and have never been more pleased with the service or comfort on a flight before! I had missed my connect flight to Rome, and the customer service I received was amazing. It was my first time flying out of the country alone, and I was in tears, but they made sure that I was comfortable and well taken care of the entire time. 5 stars for sure and I would highly recommend. Oh, and their in flight food is delicious!
Emma L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Got my flight to London perfect!! Loved the airplane and was able to sleep comfortably (for an airplane at least) and food was good (for an airplane) Highly recommend!
Lana W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Noting too important to write about this airline. I recall the attendants were friendly and my flights were on time. They didn't leave a lasting impression on me.
Tai S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great service, kind staff and safe flying. I travelled to the U.K. on my first international flight and they made me feel comfortable the moment I stepped on the plane.
Glenda G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I used this airline from Argentina to Brasil on vacations. The seats are huge and super cumfy. The staff members are very kind and the service is excellent. I don´t use it that often, due to the cost. But I recommend it for very long flights, it is worth the money.
Morgan P.
Heiloo, Noord
My flight attendant was kind of snippy, but maybe she was having a bad day. That's the only reason this gets four stars, really. Other than that, everything was alright.
Amy F.
Flying to London with British airways was the best flight I've ever had. The seats were comfortable, the in flight entertainment was good, and the crew was constantly checking if I needed anything. They came by with the drink cart (alcohol on international flights is free) many times and in between those passed out bottles of water as well. The food was even tasty, i didn't have to eat the snacks I brought with me. Even though they can sometimes be a little higher price than other airlines it's generally worth it for how well you are treated during the flight, and if you're able to track your flight in advance you can usually get a good deal.
Judith A.
Fishers, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Fine. I used to fly for Spain to England and back with them. They offer an excellent serv8ce on board and I feel very safe and comfortable flying on their airlines
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.