BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Samantha L.
Abington, MA
British Airways is the best airline I have ever flew. The seats were roomy and comfy for an international flight. There was actually more than enough food and alcohol served. The entertainment selections were phenomenal.
Noelle G.
Los Angeles, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I only flew British once from New York City to London and I thought it was great! The flight attendants were very impressive and very patient and put together. I would definitely fly them again if going back to the UK!
Brittany R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We flew British Airways for a few 12+ hour flights, and they were very accommodating! Their international flights had free alcoholic beverages and several movie and television shows to chose from. We were expecting to have to fly a budget airline, but BA was the cheapest, which was a nice surprise! As always, my only complaint is the seat and leg room size in Economy. I’m very short and I was still uncomfortable.
Casey M.
San Jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I've had nothing but wonderful experiences with British Airways. The staff is always incredible and the food is actually pretty decent! haha. I love the movie selections on the plane. They even gave my 2-year-old a little backpack with a coloring book in it to keep him busy. I once had the opportunity to fly first class with British Airways and wow, was that incredible. I've never had a more comfortable flight.
Madeleine B.
Boston, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
British airways is great for international travel. The prices are good and the service on the plane is pretty good. I would recommend using them for international travel. Overall I was satisfied with my experience.
Ashley M.
Hains City
British Airways has fantastic prices on flights!!!! The service is on point and I’ve been telling all my friends on how amazing this airline is and to check them out. When ever they have a trip planed to England.
Mary M.
Mclean, VA
They get you there in comfort regardless of what kind of ticket you have. They also have the best food of airlines I've flown with. If you can splurge for business class, their little refreshing kits are great.
Ellie (.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I'm a big fan of British airways (BA)! The seats are a really important factor when travelling for me and I've found BA seats to be very comfortable in economy seating and with great and good sized individual tv screens for the all important free movies in flight too!! The food is usually pretty good and you always get service with a smile! One of my favourite airlines to travel on!! Highly recommend!
Alexandra H.
Wintergreen, Virginia
Haven’t used them in a while but I used to fly with them 4-5 times a year from IAD-LHR. Flights always on time, staff friendly and attentive and the food was actually really good! One of my favorite airlines.
Alisha C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have never flown on this airplane so I really have no right to review this Airline. So it is not my place to judge upon this air line. I have never been to the UK but I’m sure that this airline is a great company British Airways
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.