BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Sailaja K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
British airways is best for traveling to Europe and Asia , they will pamper with food , the staff are always welcoming ,humble and dearest . The only issue with them is the cost of the ticket , it's very much expensive than the others .
Crys B.
Saint Johns, FL
Very clean. Excellent customer service. Very friendly. Wish we had more direct flights with British Airways from our local airport as I would travel with them much more.
member-ddc93
Over all it was a good flight, even though it was a Euro Short haul. Favorite part was the seats. They were comfortable. Had used it twice so far. Pros, competitive pricing. Con, service could have been better. Yes, would recommend it.
Marjorie P.
Purchase, New York
One of the best airlines I have ever flown with! Very accommodating and friendly service! Whenever flying to the UK I will definitely fly with British Airways
Brenda N.
Newhall, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
What can I say about this airline other than I love it!!! My trip to London was one of the best experiences and all was made possible due to this airline. Simply the best!!!
houda M.
My favorite company. More place in economy. Good service. Food is ok. I really love the kindness of the flight attendant. For all my flights they attendant were very amazing
Emily B.
Overall, I really liked British Airways, their coach seats are comfortable when flying nonstop from Arizona to London, but I once got food poisoning from an in flight meal.
Asli S.
NEW ORLEANS, LA
The best airline. I go to Turkey every 6 months and I used nearly all of air companies. The service of this company is amazing and their ticket prices are very reasonable!
Melody H.
Hixson, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
British airways is efficient and timely. Their staff is generally friendly. I enjoy the clean planes and the comfort level is good. I’ve never had to contact customer service as they typically handle everything for you at the airport.
sara m.
Love British Airways. Whenever I fly I am always comfortable ams satisfied with my trip. The flight attendants are always so friendly and they try their best to please you.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.