BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Jessica B.
Coatesville, PA
I've never had a bad flight with British Airways. I don't get to fly as often as I'd like any more unfortunately, but one memory in particular stands out from a flight to England when I was younger. Towards the end of my flight I began to feel ill and would later find that I had gotten food poisoning from a preflight meal at Philadelphia airport. A flight attendant was kind enough to find me a vacant row of seats near the restrooms where I could lie down and he even brought me some ginger ale to settle my stomach. British Airways has gone above and beyond for me on more than one notable occasion, and on top of that I have never felt as though I've paid more than what the trips were worth.
Haarika k.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The overall look and feel of the airways is good. But when it comes to the greeting and help from the is not as expected. It's even worse with international travel. Saw people facing a lot of trouble when traveling with kids and older people.
Lauren B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love flying this airline. It makes me feel like I'm in a Britney Spears music video with the outfits that the stewardess wears. I've always been fully satisfied on this airline.
Tracy K.
Always a fun and relaxed flight. Club class is the way to go when flying to the U.K. Having the access to the lounges makes waiting for your flight a very enjoyable experience.
Kristen G.
Pinecrest
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I flew British airways a few years ago, they are comfortable and sometimes huge planes. I can’t remember much when it comes to their customer service but no issues is good news.
Stephanie F.
Boston, Ma
Took a transatlantic flight with BA recently and the flight was nice and smooth, on time and not too uncomfortable- sounds good right? But their staff is so rude, terrible customer service.
Sara B.
Santee, CA
I had a lovely flight with BA. The in-flight movie options were good and so was the food. Though planes are always cramped, this flight was no better or worse than a typical coach flight.
Tess M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My favorite when traveling in the EU. Great food and first class. Superb staff. My personal favorite it the steak and potatoe dish sort of like shepherds pie but their own twist.
Sailaja K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
British airways is best for traveling to Europe and Asia , they will pamper with food , the staff are always welcoming ,humble and dearest . The only issue with them is the cost of the ticket , it's very much expensive than the others .
Heather C.
Used British airways for a flight from Miami to London and London to Vienna. The flight attendants were courteous and attentive be the plane was kept clean. Overall I am very satisfied with their service! I would use them again any day!
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.