BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Ivan G.
seattle
The airplane was so old, it was amazing that it worked at all! The seats are not the best (fly Emirates and see why) , and the service just OK. BA is a far cry from the BA of yesteryear :(
Emily M.
Flew with British Airways from Milan to New York, with a stop in London. Service is great, the staff is very nice and helpful. The aircraft is spacious and comfortable, and the movies choice is immense!
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I enjoy my few flight via British airlines, very diligent staff, please take to consideration that all my flights have been only in Europe I have not experienced the American branch of this airlines yet
Brittany B.
State College, PA
Overall the airline does well, the staff is great! The food isn’t the best but what airplane food is! Great airline, excellent service and got me where i needed to be safely. Would definitely recommend
Christen S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
British airways goes above and beyond to ensure people have an enjoyable flight. The attendants were very welcoming and came to check up me just enough times where it wasn’t excessive. Would recommend.
Katelyn W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I️ have only flown British airways once but I’ll never forget it. The flight crew was amazing and super friendly. They provided everything I️ needed quickly and with a smile. Highly recommend to anyone
JessyJen J.
Orlando
My seats on the way to England were terrible. No space what so ever in economy. With my bad knee it was a nightmare. However, on the flight back to Orlando I rode in economy plus and it was fantastic!
Shelby H.
Huntington, WV
Friendly staff and very attentive on my flight to London! Enjoyed the in flight refreshments as well as the movies available on the flight. This was an airbus though so I cannot speak for other planes.
Emily J.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love British Airways. I’ve flown throughout America, UK, and France on this airline and enjoyed each experience. The legroom was fine, food was good, and inflight entertainment had a wide selection.
Mallory S.
Clovis, CA
This is the best airline i've ever traveled with. The flight attendants were sweet as can be and made me feel comfortable and welcome on my last visit to London. I am beyond satisfied with my service
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.