BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Gwendolyn A.
Charlottesville, VA
One of my better flight experiences. When traveling abroad, comfort is one of my main priorities for those long flights. British Airways definitely delivers on this with comfortable seats, friendly attendants, and yummy on flight meals.
Jessica S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My husband flew with British airways and it was very nice . The flight was easy to book and the staff was very friendly when his iriginal flight was canceled and he booked and boarded with British airways
Jennie K.
Blue Bell
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I flew British airways so long ago I barely remember but do know it was a great experience and very classy. I flew overseas obviously and was served a full meal and had a very peaceful and relaxing flight.
Allison F.
British Airways is a no frills airline that will get you where you need to go efficiently and quickly. The staff are accommodating, and the flights are reasonable priced for the quality of the jet planes.
Margaret S.
Oakton
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
British airways was really nice however, I found a lot of their flights pricier than the other options. But when I did fly with them it was a comfortable flight. I have flown British airways about 5 times.
Heather M.
Hudsonville
They were helpful in rescheduling a delayed flight, however several attendants at the ticket counter were a bit rude, and left mid way through the transaction with no explanation and we had to start over.
Catherine C.
Chesterfield, VA
This is a great airline that is always my go to for abroad travel. I love that they give you a glass of sparkling when you are in first class. Such a nice touch to their already amazing customer service!
April T.
I've only flown british airways three times, to go to europe. Great business class product! The flight attendants are fantastic and the flights are always comfortable. Would i fly them again? Yes ofcourse!
Cristina A.
Great attention during the flight, I would travel again with them with my eyes closed, the food was really good and also the plain was really nice! It was a good experience, I'm really satisfied with it
Emily M.
Flew with British Airways from Milan to New York, with a stop in London. Service is great, the staff is very nice and helpful. The aircraft is spacious and comfortable, and the movies choice is immense!
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.