BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Priscilla D.
Recently traveled to and from London via British airways, and it was overall a great experience. The flight attendants on both flights were friendly and courteous, and the flight was comfortable. Would recommend.
Victoria E.
Walnut creek
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great UK airline from Mow to Lon I had ones but remember till now, service is just great, food and complimentary goodies as good as well, had a great experience with them! Highly recommend them it not cheap;)!
MIMI O.
Brooklyn, NY
Travel this airline international and it has a very high standard of professionalism. I travel BA often and it’s a good choice. Clean cabins and courteous hosts. I am satisfied customer and have been for a long time.
Husam S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We travelled through British airways this summer. The planes are a little out dated and the flight crew seemed to know we were the Americans since they were hesitant to assist us. The seating is nice and it got us where we had to go.
Stephanie P.
Jackson
Just flew British Airways to London Heathrow Airport back in May. Then from Gatwick to Barcelona. Overall service was great. Great selection of inflight entertainment which helps a lot with flying for so long!
Gia J.
I'm small so I really liked the feel of the seats during my flight. The ride seemed extra cold though for some reason, but the attendants were nice. I enjoyed the food, rather the salad I had, during my trip.
mathilda ☕.
Richardson, TX
Generally a pretty good flight. They did mess up my meal once when I was sleeping and then denied it to me but that was over 10 years ago and their service has improved since then. Would definitely fly again.
Lily D.
Media, PA
Enjoyed my flight from Philadelphia to London! Spacious seats ! Great customer service! Very relaxing flight and was able to get some shut eye since it was a red eye flight in which they provided eye masks !
Rebecca W.
Canterbury
I fly BA all of the time and am mostly pleased with the standard of service. However, I've recently noticed that the quality of in flight entertainment and food has decreased significantly in the last year.
Jennifer F.
Ellsworth
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Paris CDG to London. It is difficult to find anything positive to write about BA. Flight delayed, not their fault, but for nearly an hour the staff didn't communicate or interact with the cabin. They had a good old chat at the front one even deciding it was time to snooze. For a 700 dollar 45 minute flight we should get better. We just seem to be an inconvenience as passengers and no one cares that an extra 1 hour on the ground in a unclean aircraft. Terrible and not worth the money.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.