BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Poba Z.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Traveled from middle east to London, extremely respectful staff. Customer service is amazing. The food was very good. The cabin was very clean and cabin crew being so friendly during long flight was the best part of it.
Sarah P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I give 5/5 stars because BA is great! I truly was comfortable and peaceful during my long flight. I will say that my only "issue" is the food and lack of choices. Other than that, BA is a great way to fly. I rested easy when I had to and enjoyed the entertainment provided by the flight when I was awake.
Lindsey T.
Porter , TX
Fantastic airline! Definitely my go to for International flights. Seats are comfortable and planes are clean. The food is okay but airline food never is spectacular in coach. I'd recommend BA for any long haul flights
Armyn D.
La Mesa, CA
Friendly group of workers and everyone was very accommodating and polite. Not only that but the food was 👌🏼👌🏼 I got chicken tikka masala one flight and chicken with cheese risotto the next flight and it was delicious.
Baker C.
Carmel, CA
I flew to england a while back and their service was amazing! their in flight food was amazing and the flight attendants were very friendly! would definitely recommend flying with them if you have to fly international.
Jenay R.
Davenport , FL
I always have a pleasant experience with BA. The stewardess are always polite and attentive the planes are always clean. Customer service is good and the snacks they provide in flight are delicious. Price is always great as well
Mariah L.
Arlington, VA
This airline is associated with American Airlines. I don't have the best opinion of American Airlines, but I've never had any negative experiences with British Airways. They tend to have reasonable prices for airfare.
Colton H.
I have flown British Airways on four occasions and have received nothing short of fantastic service on every occasion. The flight attendants are always very helpful and hospitable and immediately accomodate you if there are any questions that are on your mind.
Sophie V.
Waxhaw, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
British Airways is my second favorite airline. Customer service is always friendly and quick, I have never had any issues with the airline losing luggage. I would definitely recommend and will be flying again with them
Cera K.
Cordova
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have to say I don't remember too much about the airline as I haven't used it in several years, but you always want to be comfortable when traveling internationally and I remember being comfortable with no negative associations.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.