BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Marco G.
Nogales, AZ
Superb service and customer service as far as I am concerned. Great website and their lounges are amazing. Prices vary like they do one very other airline, of course this is not a low price airline. Food is near perfect no matter the class you are flying.
Tiffany Y.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I took a short ride on British Airways from London to Salzburg and it was nice! The flight attendants were friendly, and we had a very smooth flight. We got the tix at a great price too- so it was a very good value! Highly recommended!
Laura M.
Sugar Land, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I've flown with BA a few times and have had excellent service each time. Their economy seating is comfortable for those long haul flights and the customer service I experienced was top notch. Would definitely recommend others to fly.
sasha r.
I flew to London and it was an excellent flight. My mom and I were lucky enough to be in a two seater even though most of the rows had 3 to 5 seats in them. Everyone was polite and helpful. Customer service was good. Would fly again
Nele M.
British airways is pretty okay. It's not the fanciest or friendliest but its prices are incomparable. So I feel like you get what you pay for. Short distance planes are very very small. Staff is sort of friendly, food is horrible .
Lauren P.
crofton
I have flown twice with British Airways. Both flights were long overnight flights. Very friendly and accommodating staff. I was pleasantly surprised by the airline food on the flights as well. I would definitely fly with them again.
Isabel V.
Probably one of the better international flights I've had. Overall it was calmed and the in flight food was pretty good for airplane food. The staff was pretty nice and the inflight entertainment did not disappoint for a long flight.
Regilla H.
Orange County, California
Last time I flew with British Airways was probably 10 years ago. I don't know right now, but in those days they would not accept even small dogs in the cabin. I don't go anywhere without my dogs and  I expect them to travel at their very best. I will never put my dogs in the cargo holder. This is why every time I go back to Italy (and it is pretty much every 6 months) I never flew British Airways, I always use AirFrance.
Adelaide B.
Manhattan, KS
Flown British Airlines only a few times but have enjoyed it every time. They’re normally what I fly when I have super long flights and all the stress that comes with that is definitely lower. Love the customer service as well.
Christine Z.
new york, ny
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Flew them for a trip from London to Dubrovnik. Good service. You can tell the difference between airlines like BA and the budget options. The generous carry on limits were helpful for my trip, and the flight crew was friendly.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.